Search results

1. C

New driver software for Topping DACs

Updated on Dx7s and see no apparent different from v5.0
  2. C

I dont want to install any additional software. Even my el cheapo onboard realtek have left/right balance. why the Topping driver not have this lol.
  3. C

Wondering how to adjust the left/right balance. On v5.0 driver, there is no such option. I am not sure if older version of the driver has it as I not needed it back then. Thanks.
  4. C

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

Want to know how does d70s vs d90. Is single 4499 that much better than 2x4497
  5. C

Upgraded from 4.86 and so far so good. Not noticed any changes either.
  6. C

Mean Dx7s can use it. It was the same with the last drive v4.86.
  7. C

Review and Measurements of Topping DX7s DAC and Headphone Amp

This is how it is connected to my Cambridgeaudio CXA80
  8. C

SMSL DP5 - New Streamer / DAC / Headamp combo unit

I would like to have smsl m400 or topping d90 with a lan input.
  9. C

Topping preamp

I would prefer a D90 with one analog input than a pre90. If you have a good DAC, all your devices should connect to the DAC digitally and the DAC connects to the power amp or int. amp via xlr. My personal preference is actually D90 (dac only) + headphone amp,
  10. C

or should I say logic? If DX7s is okay, why dont they say v.482 driver for D10,...DX7s.
  11. C

Is Dx7s really a proper pre-amp? I want to use it with something like the Audiolab 8300XP until I save enough money to buy a better pre-amp. I plan to use the xlr out on the Dx7s. 1 thing I am worry is seems it is quite easy to hit the Line out button on the remote of the Dx7s.
  12. C

Had been using the DX7s for awhile now. Just wondering how does it compare with a higher price say dual 9038pro DAC?
  13. C

Has anyone tried the D70 driver and any improvement?
  14. C

I have something better. I have the FXaudio tube buffer with volume control at almost just 1/3 of the price of the sys.
  15. C

I think either their website didnt pass the gov censorship or forgot to pay for the domain or something like that.
  16. C

Just tried again. Single press on remote change to line out. Press or double press on remote again, the unit will flash DAC for 1 sec but still in line out mode. The only way to go back to variable output is to double click the big knob on the unit itself. At least it behaves like this on my...
Top Bottom