Search results

1. orchardaudio

Measurements of the Audio Alchemy Overture OM150

I had a local customer let me borrow their Audio Alchemy Overture OM150 amplifier. This amplifier has a separate power supply (PSU150), see picture. Here are the measurements. I only did 8 ohm measurements as all specifications I was able to find online listed only 8 ohm numbers.
  2. orchardaudio

Sabaj A10a BTL (Mono) Measurements

I had a local customer recently replace 2 x Sabaj A10a amplifiers operating in BTL (mono) mode with one of my Starkrimson Stereo Ultra amplifiers. They were nice enough to let me borrow the Sabaj A10a amplifiers. 8-ohm Measurements 4-ohm Measurements
  3. orchardaudio

NC2K with SMSP3KA700 Measurements

I had a local DIY customer let me borrow an NC2K with an SMSPS3KA700 combination. In this configuration, there is no input buffer the audio goes directly into the NC2K's input. Here are the measurements that I was able to take. Please see the legend to see what color represents what amplifier...
  4. orchardaudio

FS: Starkrimson Stereo Ultra DMC 2.0 w/Silver Front Plate -- $3500

I have for sale the amplifier that Steve Hoffman has been using for his review. MSRP of the amp is $4300. The sale price is $3500 with free shipping to the USA. I will also ship it anywhere else in the world at an additional cost. A 1-year warranty is included with the purchase.
  5. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio Showroom Open House / Music Enthusiast Networking - Monthly Event - Rockaway, NJ

Join us at the Orchard Audio Open House and experience the future of audio, where every note and sound is brought to life with precision and passion! Date: January 20 (this is a monthly event, future events will be announced in this same thread) Time: Noon - 4:30 pm Location: 176 Franklin...
  6. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio Showroom Open House -- Nov 19, 2023

If you missed CAF this is a great opportunity to come and experience the equipment in my showroom. Join us at the Orchard Audio Open House and experience the future of audio, where every note and sound is brought to life with precision and passion! Date: November 19th Time: Noon - 4pm...
  7. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio Demo Room in Rockaway, NJ - Grand Opening - October 21st 2023

Time: October 21st, Noon to 4pm Location: 176 Franklin Ave, Rockaway, NJ 07866 Come listen to some great music and get 10% off for coming to check out our demo room. If you have your own favorite songs, bring them on a flash drive. The current setup is Source: PecanPi+ Streamer Amplifier...
  8. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio at Capital Audio Fest 2023 (CAF2023)

Hello, Orchard Audio equipment will be in 3 rooms at CAF2023 -- Nov 11th to 13th, 2023 Room 708 -- Hollis Audio Labs The system so far will be a fully active 3-way version of the Magnepan MG10/QR speakers with OB servo subs using the dspNexus 2x8 system. Will be using two pairs of Orchard...
  9. orchardaudio

Digital Room Correction (DRC) with Volumio

I created a video on how to do digital room correction with Volumio. While I use the PecanPi Streamer in this video it will apply to any volumio device.
  10. orchardaudio

FS: Used Orchard Audio PecanPi Streamer - $450 + Shipping

The streamer is configured with Volumio and RCA outputs. It is in very good condition. More info on the product: https://orchardaudio.com/product/pecanpi_streamer/
  11. orchardaudio

***SOLD*** B stock Orchard Audio PecanPi+ Streamer -- $550 + shipping

The streamer comes with Volumio installed. it has a scratch on top and a ding on one of the back corners. MSRP is $875 More details about the product here: https://orchardaudio.com/product/pecanpi-pls-streamer/
  12. orchardaudio

FS: Used Hypex SMSP1200A100 Power Supply - $125

Buy from my ebay page here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/285189058973
  13. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio’s New PecanPi®+ DAC and Streamer Feature AKM’s Latest Flagship Chips

Orchard Audio introduces the PecanPi+ DAC and PecanPi+ Streamer, further expanding the highly reviewed line of PecanPi® products. The PecanPi+ DAC leverages Asahi Kasei Microdevices’ (AKM) latest flagship AK4499EXEQ digital-to-analog converter (DAC), and AK9141EQ ΔΣ modulator chips. The 4499...
  14. orchardaudio

FS: Orchard Audio PecanPi Streamer Rev 3 w/ RCA Input and Volumio -- $580 (20% off)

Used (like new) PecanPi Streamer with RCA outputs and Volumio installed. $580+ Shipping -- 20% off (MSRP is $725)
  15. orchardaudio

FS: Used PecanPi Streamer Rev 2 (no spdif input) -- $450 + shipping.

It comes configured as a Roon Endpoint with Ropieee.
  16. orchardaudio

Orchard Audio Holiday Sale 2022!

See the website for full details: www.orchardaudio.com
  17. orchardaudio

For Sale: Used Starkrimson Stereo Ultra (Dual Mono w/ Caps)

I have a used Starkrimson Stereo Ultra for sale for $3300 + shipping. MSRP is $3800 Custom silver front panel Dual mono with capacitor upgrade XLR inputs 110/120 AC input (can be changed to 220/240V). 1-year warranty included.
  18. orchardaudio

Starkrimson Monos with 21.5dB Gain and 300W GaN Supplies

These are used and in very good condition. They come with a full 1-year warranty. $1800 + Shipping. Save $400 off MSRP. More info here: Starkrimson Monoblock Amplifier Payments by PayPal and credit card are accepted.
  19. orchardaudio

FS: Orchard Audio PecanPi USB/SPDIF $500 + Shipping

This unit has been used for about 1 year, it is in very good condition. See pictures below. If you are interested please send me an email at leo @ orchardaudio.com
Top Bottom