Search results

1. N

wich stack ? topping (D30pro+A30pro) , smsl (sh-9 + su-9) or ?

I am also considering between the Topping a30/d30 pro stack and the Smsl sh9+su9 stack as they are the only available stacks in my country (Schitt is over doubled the price of the US). In my country, the Topping stack is $770 while the Smsl is only $640. The topping does come with a 1-year...
  2. N

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

Thank you so much for the information. Considering all the points, I guess I'll go ahead and order the SMSL stack.
  3. N

Yes, I know that. I have been stuck with Tidal for a while as there are no other services available in my country (the only hope is Spotify hifi), so ideally, I would go with the Smsl su-9. I'm just wondering if the topping a30 pro is better than the smsl sh-9. If not, I'll just go with the Smsl...
  4. N

Does anyone own a Topping a30 pro along with the Smsl sh-9? I want to know how they compared against each other. I'm planning to get the smsl su-9 since I would be using Tidal to play my music (let me know if the d30 pro would be a better choice). I don't really care about the stack aesthetic...
Top Bottom