Search results

1. P

Topping DX7 Pro

Functionally flawless and aesthetically fantastic. This unit is in retail box with all goodies. Looking for $325 on this unit shipped to your door including fees. Thanks for looking!
  2. P

FS: Gustard X16 DAC, Singxer SA-1, Questyle CMA Twelve

A few great units for sale. All in excellent condition and ready to be enjoyed. I've got a LOT of equipment and need to trim down to pay some bills. Singxer SA-1 with upgraded volume knob for $435 Gustard X16 - $350 ($735 if SA-1 and X16 are purchased together) Questyle CMA Twelve - $900
  3. P

F/S: SMSL SP400

Amplifier is in mint condition, low use in retail box. This is the best THX amp money can buy as it is truly balanced with gobs of power. I've been using my tube amp most often with my HD650 (blasphemy I know) so I'm selling this. It's got a relay based stepped attenuator, runs cool and performs...
  4. P

WTS: Topping E30

$120 shipped to your door. Unit performs flawlessly and is in great shape. Black in color, with box/etc.
  5. P

FS: Singxer SA-1

Have this for sale in pristine condition. No longer needing beefy headphone amping. Been a wonderful amp. $520 shipped to your door. Upgraded volume knob, the stock one is...bad.
  6. P

WTS: RME ADI2 DAC FS

Newer version, with updated DAC chip and remote. Excellent condition in retail box. $950 shipped, firm.
  7. P

FS: Topping A90

Topping A90 in mint condition, retail box originally purchased from Apos. Price is $450 shipped and PP'd. Thanks for looking!
  8. P

FS: Topping D70

For sale is a mint condition black D70 w/the screen sticker still in place. Excellent DAC subjectively and objectively, wildly cheap compared to going with the slightly better measuring D90 IMO. I'm downsizing one of my systems preparing for a move so this is going. Price is $315, shipped and...
  9. P

Topping D90/A90

This combo needs no introduction. I've downsized for portability needs (laptop use) so am letting these go. $1050 shipped and PP'd. Black in color, flawless condition. I will also sell the D90 for $625, A90 for $450.
  10. P

FS: Crown XLS2502 *SOLD*

Looking for $400 shipped. Unit was purchased new by me 7 months ago and used for custom tower speakers then driving efficient Martin Logan MX16's full range. Never been pushed (these amps are insanely reliable anyways). It's sounded excellent and is silent, insane gobs of power. Using the MX16s...
  11. P

SOLD

Grade A+ condition with all included accessories in retail box THX 887 - SOLD Topping D70 - SOLD Prices are shipped, +fees if using a fee based method of payment. PM me for feedback/reference list. Thanks for looking!
  12. P

FS: Topping D50 *SOLD*

Perfect condition, black and functionally flawless. $120 shipped. Sold
  13. P

Massdrop THX 789 - $350

Unit is in phenomenal condition with retail box/etc. Price is $350+fees if using a fee based method of payment. Feedback here: https://www.heatware.com/u/61730/to
  14. P

SMSL SH-8 - SOLD

This unit is brand new, got it with a combo and already own one. $100 shipped to your door, firm. Fees on buyer. Will power it on to make sure it works well first if you like. Unit DOES have a 1 year warranty as it was not purchased through Massdrop. **SOLD**
  15. P

SOLD

SOLD
  16. P

Pillars DAC!

Just checking interest in the community, who'd be interested in a $130 Khardas Tone Board based DAC in a sturdy 3D printed case? Shipped to your door. Simple, easy, no frills and exceptional sound quality for the money. End user can easily sand and paint case to taste or use as-is. What do you...
Top Bottom