Search results

1. G

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

In listening conditions, its impossible to here the fan, IMPOSSIBLE Not even certain mesurements would catch it at 3 meters Music off fan on,at 3m in a room, you really need to concentrate to here it ... room will be at 35db , higher than fan ...
  2. G

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Well , me still very very very happy with the original one, that's a crazy good speaker all in that i can now make statement: much better than any 20k set up with sonus faber and mcintosh for example, really End game
  3. G

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer @Purité Audio

Thanks will check it, but thays another account to create
  4. G

I loose my playlists eveeytime i rescan my HDD ...help please I populated songs in some playlist, i still see the 9 playlist i have, but they are empty after rescaning hdd ... whats going on... that a major problem to me Help please
  5. G

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

In the case of this speaker as is with coaxial and subwoofer L26ROY, it has to be understood that you already have plenty of bass, much more than most commercial speakers imyo Think that way, your pair of speakers is as if you had two subwoofers
  6. G

Ok, i ll keep xlr-xlr then
  7. G

Ok uderstand, thanks for your input So eversolo in coax,optical output a have volume attenuation, niiiice So now, for my setup,i wonder if using eversolo coax output directly into coax input of a hypex fusion 503 would better sounding than eversolo xlr output going into xlr input of hypex...
  8. G

You are confusing The question is : will the eversolo manahe volume control with coax or optical output? I have similar setup with some hypex fusion that have no volume control. Currently i get in via xlr input, but i could go through optical input if iwas certain that the eversolo could...
  9. G

Is there a new beta firmware?
  10. G

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Yeah uderstand But me = noobe with mesurements and even with filter design
  11. G

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Beautiful So how do you change filter presets? Will you share them please? I could be interested
  12. G

JBL 4312M II 3-way Studio Monitor Review

To me it just prooves that many many many so called audiophiles have no hearing capabilities How many great comments on internet about these?
  13. G

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

Why bother, impossible to hear difference And why ask others about a select you can do on your own in your living room Your choice is the best you can do
  14. G

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Haha, this is legend ,i drink wine regularly and purchase bordeaux every week. Being in France helps ... within the same "chateaux", its often than a 4 years old is nicer in mouth than a 10 yo one .. all depends on the production year And NO, they don't get better after years It depends of A...
  15. G

I may face some bugs for EQ and eversolo app While listening, so from the page with picture album, acessing EQ will bring me to a black page, and the EQ doesn't work any more I also access EQ from the main page, here i can go in EQ and chanhe bands, but what ever i change doesn't act on sound...
  16. G

So, instamled the alpha version and YES, EQ and PEQ are available Only tried the EQ on xlr and it works great and on the go... Many thanks for this function
  17. G

Tahnks will yry it later this evening
  18. G

Can some draft what i need to do to update alpah version? First, from a computer dowload it on usb key, then put usb key bzhind dmpa6? And then?
  19. G

Thanks ... i just need confirmation I canot jist try and blow speakers out of volume canot be adjusted
  20. G

Can you control volume when coax output is selected?
Top Bottom