Search results

1. S

So maybe answered before, but what does an X4800H get you over an X3800H?

I'm mulling a new receiver since I have a nice shiny new OLED that does 120Hz VRR and a big gaming PC that can drive it, but there are annoying issues with feeding the TV direct from the computer. My current receiver (X4400H) doesn't do HDMI 2.1 so no 120fps for me. So I'm debating a new...
  2. S

Anyone have opinions on Genelec "The Ones" vs 8000s?

So I have a pair of Genelec 8030s and I love them. Most clean and transparent speakers I've ever owned, only real complaint is that they don't go super low which of course I knew going in to it. I'm thinking about building out surround sound for my setup. The obvious choice is just to get more...
  3. S

Anyone have a suggestion for an audio player for Windows?

I've been a long time Winamp fan, because I like the tiny interface that sits up in the corner of my monitor, but lets face it: It isn't getting developed anymore. So I really should find something newer. Thus I'm looking for recommendations. Requirements are that it can play MP3, FLAC and WAV...
  4. S

Looking for some headphone advice.

I'm having to move back to headphones from speakers for the first time in over a decade (moving to an apartment). While I will mourn the loss of my great surround sound setup this is of course an excuse to get NEW TOYS :) I picked up an RME ADI-2 DAC, which is just an amazing unit that I...
Top Bottom