Search results

1. B

Genelec 8030c + SVS sb1000pro setup

Just to summarize, L30 > RCA split > Sub + Genelec 8030 crossed at 78hz with bass roll off selected on the Genelecs. Adjusted the sub for a few room modes via equalizing. Enjoying the final result.
  2. B

Oh you are right, there is fitting ones on Thomann, thanks. Sadly they only had the 8030 and 8331 along some Neumann there to test, I missed some richness with the 8030 (mostly IDM, Hip Hop) but I think the subwoofer should mostly fix that. Looking at the measurements on Genelecs website, I'd...
  3. B

I intend to switch from an Audiophonics Hypex Ncore NC252MP amp paired with some old speakers to an active system. So after some consideration my preference would be to try out the Genelec 8030c (balanced XLR in). My current gear and which I would like to integrate: Topping E30+L30 (RCA out) as...
  4. B

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Reading through some of the issues, may I ask the following just to be sure. I am using the L30 with ATH-R70x and sometimes noticing slight crackling noises that feel a bit like an electrostatic shock. Occured a few times while moving upwards with the headphones (no issues as a preamp). Just...
Top Bottom