Search results

1. Shives

Conversation: Possible “UMIK” rental service, please read.

Hello and good day all audio lovers!! So, I have an idea.. I reached out to our wonderful moderators for approval first on me posting this topic. (To be clear its not endorsing, its making sure I'm not violating policy/rules and can post here! I don't want to upset anyone, So I asked where I...
  2. Shives

WTB: MiniDSP HD

Hello, I’m looking for a miniDSP HD for my home and using two subs... located in New England area! Also open to other MiniDSP units... But again only looking for a 2x4 (think that’s accurate) SHD or Dirac possibly I don’t need the UMIK mic, for I do have two (selling one) so that should work...
  3. Shives

SOLD!! FS:OPPO BDP-103D SOLD!!!

Hello! Just got this nice player from another member and I’ve decided to go another way! Rather then sitting on this great piece of equipment, I want to see it in a good home. Unit purchased from original owner, comes in the box, with remote cord batteries and manual. Great shape. It’s a 9.5 out...
  4. Shives

Help please, some Roon direction thanks

Hello!! I’m Shivers!! Ive been looking around here for a few days now... I’ve spent a lot of time looking and digging up information from other sites.. it’s enough to make my head spin. So, as my first post here... I thank anyone who takes the time to read this! I love the reviews and more...
Top Bottom