Search results

1. G

A woman with a 1 million dollars system

We Are all flawed, some flaws are more financially advantageous than others.
  2. G

Most people do not need to compensate, but some do. In my year group they became surgeons and have pissing contest with Porsches and watches. , the Radiologist are now richer with $$ and time but go skiing with their families instead. ( My view might be abnormal as the surgeon from our group...
  3. G

I agree . My comment was in relation to her clients, not her. I had decided to be brief for once.
  4. G

Wires definitely a problem I won't show you my janky cable setup which is much worse than hers. But If I spent 1/50th of the money than that system, even I would not accept having to leave the door open because the cables stick out sideways. Ps For sale USD$ 25k right angle ethernet cable...
  5. G

Easy.? Build a 20 *story building with each apartment having same layout with identical rooms and furniture interior design apart from in the living room. each having a different audio systems including acoustic treatment/interior design. Switch apartments after "burn in" period/acclimatization...
  6. G

For the type of person that buys this stuff, it is the price that makes it better. It satisfies the need to feel successful or projection of high status for the person that has underly low self-esteem or inferiority, or some psydo-internet-pop science that I happily admit I do not understand.
  7. G

Keith. Please excuse the forward and strange question. But given that we all have different taste (which is not a bad thing) and that you probably have had have clients with budgets larger than most. Have you ever had a client with a living room (not listening room) that you could live with both...
  8. G

I agree. Great to see the different styles of industrial design. At least my USD 80 TANCHJIM SPACE dac Has both sonic and aesthetic synergy with my system.
  9. G

PrimaLuna Dialogue Seven Tube Amp Review

My primaluna was great in the winter and unbearable in summer. All because of the heat. Mood lighting was also a highlight. You could use it to weigh down a body, but it would probably be your own body as it is so heavy it may kill you trying to move it. ps primaluna for sale .buyer must pick...
  10. G

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

Could be contact dermatitis (irritant or allergic) from one of the materials in the tips or the iem. But more likely the tips. You could try wearing them without tips and see if they are comfortable, and if so, try a different type (material) of tip. Tape the offending tip to back of hand to...
  11. G

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

I am having success with using wax behind the tip for better and more comfortable seal on my Zero v1. .
  12. G

so did mine earlier today last order did it too. turned up fine to NZ
  13. G

May 22, 2023 09:59AM Ordered. May 31, 2023 08:27pm tracking number assigned.
  14. G

I think read somewhere that they were blown away by the respose to the release of the reds , implying that they sold out of the preorder and that production is ramping up for the next couple of weeks to catch up. they are usually very fast at shipping out orders that they have in stock. My...
  15. G

Thanks for the links to these papers which led/lead? me down a happy rabbit hole of Sean Olive's blog with multiple entries are related to the above topics. For those who don't know, Many of his post contain links to his slides (not paywalled) from the (paywalled) AES presentations , Also a Good...
  16. G

Holo May Kte Vs Topping D90se Vs SMSL SU-10

Hi Chris The Topping and SMSL are transparent so will sound the same. So don't worry about not listening to them. as when matched to volume they will sound identical and great. as long as you feed them with 320mp3 or better. choose what features you need/want. The model you listed have many...
  17. G

Simulation Overview - Loudspeakers Design via Shape and Topology Optimization

There has been a lot of work done recently in composite meta materials for making next generation acoustically stealth submarines. Combinations of progressively damped multi material, multilayered honeycombs with the aid of 3d printing. extruded plastic fibers, and carbon fibers to make all or...
  18. G

Genelec 8030c vs LS50 Meta/Wireless

Thanks for the tip. I will check out CamillaDSP
  19. G

Genelec 8030c vs LS50 Meta/Wireless

Im no expert . but from my impression from reading alot on asr is that the next bang for buck upgrade for you will be: 1.Measurement microphone +REW 2. acoustic treatment* 3. then minidsp +Dirac To get the improvements in sound quality from above will cost you many times more in speaker...
  20. G

Erin's Audio Corner YT channel is about to change...

Here is a great little “resource ?” Which hopefully will help some people when navigating separation and divorce https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/the-good-divorce Sorry to here @hardisj You are a beautiful man who with the strength you have shown by making the video and...
Top Bottom