Search results

1. B

Avantone Pro Gauss 7

it's not my intension to be honest i got rid of them but i still consider them to be the best active monitors i owned i've swithched to passive ones with sb acoustics drivers inside - much pricier but i really do miss the gauss 7's honesty and airy top end
  2. B

Avantone Pro Gauss 7

there is no audible coloration no matter what measurements say believe or not these are stunning speakers -the best money can buy in this price
  3. B

2,5 way tower speaker kit diy project

Hi I got rid of tube amp and now i have the CA 651W poweramp. So this is much more powerfull amp Thinking of Zaph ZRT 2,5 way closed Are they any good? Cheers
  4. B

Topping E30 II DAC Review

Thank you once again Much appreciated Take care
  5. B

many thanks!!! it helped and now it is working again best regards
  6. B

Yes it does it displays the e30II In FAQ they recommend to switch to previous firmware but i cant find any
  7. B

Hi Can someone please help and provide me with the correct firmware version for this DAC? I wanted to update the firmware and downloaded wrong file (for E30ii lite) and now the unit is not working. It displays only "auto and -3" and is not reacting. There is no any on topping website
  8. B

Prometheus Audio

I met the designer in that music shop and we had a long conversation. I really liked the sound. It took 2 months to complete the order. When speakers were ready i was invited to the audition. I also had a vhance to direct compariosn to Kii3 that he had in place. It was very interesting...
  9. B

Prometheus Audio

I've been to local music shop where producer was demoing them. I placed the order after one hour of listening. After 2 months i had the new pair in my house They are only one speakers i've heard that are 100% transparent. Quite an expirience
  10. B

Prometheus Audio

I've had this speakers for 1 year Compered them directly to Kii3 and they were far better sounding speakers. More mature better soundstage and imaging. Highs less fatiguing Best i have ever heard and pure recommendation
  11. B

Hi what is your opinion about these two projects? Are they well designed and worth consideration? https://diy.midwestaudio.club/discussion/1491/wavecor-wf223-scan-9900-good https://www.hifisentralen.no/forumet/threads/dynabel-2-5s-redux.99203/ Thanks
  12. B

I am choosing nearfields: Presonus R80v2, Adam A7V or HEDD Type 07?

Try also Avantone Gauss 7 they are awsome sounding speakers
  13. B

Thanks I know his site and am considering these two: http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/Discovery-MTM.htm http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/CA18RNX.htm
  14. B

This project looks like my end game speakers but its out of budget unfortunately Maybe next year
  15. B

17cm woofers are also ok tbh :) Speakers will be driven by push pull tube amp 25W so it would be great if they will be quite easy to drive
  16. B

Hi Could you pleae recommend any interesting diy project? Im looking for something with two 18cm midwoofers and detailed tweeter Something like Seas Bragi but in tower version It will play in 25m2 room Budget is max 500-700$ for drivers only Thank you Best regards!
  17. B

Avantone Pro Gauss 7

Im a music producer and songwriter so i dont mix but i would say they are very transparent
  18. B

New Dayton Audio Orion Kit

Super interesting project
  19. B

SMSL PO100

Hi Whats your impressions? Any audible differences between these two units?
  20. B

Avantone Pro Gauss 7

Hi No audiable hiss even at 5cm from the speaker They are dead silent compared to jbl I love these speakers they are really awsome Much better than every passive ones i owned
Top Bottom