Search results

1. M

Monoprice Monolith Hi-Res DAC Headphone Amp vs Tempotec Sonata HD Pro vs Hidizs S8???

Thanks again, great suggestions, mkawa & Rich T appreciate it very much. I Will post what I get, and my initial thoughts. Right now I'm investigating buying through aliexpress or one of the other china sources. I just wired whole house with cat 6 and putting together a network center, trying...
  2. M

Monoprice Monolith Hi-Res DAC Headphone Amp vs Tempotec Sonata HD Pro vs Hidizs S8???

Hey there, Vict0r, Hemi, Rottman, thank you, so much for that input. Right now because portable isn't a big priority for me it's sort of an opportunity to get my feet wet, keeping the price down is important. However, I will be investing in a desk version down the road, and when funds...
  3. M

WoW, such a warm reception lol, and the recommendations woot! Ok, I understand Hidizs S8 no brainer, only $80 however when I say tight budget this sorry dude hasn't a lot of disposable income like I need a few audio cables and other assorted things for other related projects. If you think the...
  4. M

1st post, feel very fortunate to find this forum, and truly appreciate the founder's efforts to provide useful knowledge about these topics that we all can share in. Hi, I am trying to make a decision on my first USB headphone dac/amp good for portable and regular desktop usage. I recently...
Top Bottom