Search results

1. Ravix

Linking PS5 sound to Motu M4

Well that's a pretty good idea actually, It never occured to me that this type of adaptator existed, I wanted to get it through the interface because I thought it would give the best sound quality but SPIDF to USB should be quite good too !
  2. Ravix

Linking PS5 sound to Motu M4

Hello guys, First of all I'm really a complete newbie in this audio territory even though I took a lot of time researching subjects and gear to buy, and I find it very hard to understand as there are a lot of technical concepts to grasp, so please forgive me if what I say or think makes no...
  3. Ravix

Tidal vs Qobuz experience

Of course he's a member of this forum ha ha I should have guessed, my bad
  4. Ravix

I don't know if you'd be interested in this, but I stumbled on it a bit randomly : I published music on Tidal to test MQA - MQA Review
  5. Ravix

For what it's worth, I will probably go with Deezer HiFi, even though I still have to give it a try. After some testing I think I felt like Qobuz sounded better on some song0s than Tidal, espcially with high rates, but the app is just too clunky for my taste, and about Tidal it has some benefits...
  6. Ravix

What exactly is an AV ? I don't think I use any software that could infer with it, I'm a gamer so my pc should be more than able to process this stuff (I don't have any issue with Tidal or Deezer), I only have Equalize APO active but I don't see nothing else It does reassure me, thank you...
  7. Ravix

(I'm so pissed, I wrote a huge draft and lost everything because I had to reboot and didn't think about saving it :facepalm:) Yeah these are some very good points, I've been searching for "the best" quality while not knowing any technical stuff and I've beed losing myself a bit, while slowly...
  8. Ravix

Well this must be the first time I start reading a post and finish it even more confused o_O
  9. Ravix

Recommendation request thread

@Robbo99999 I tried to PM you but got some errors and I can't seem to be able to send it, anyway I received the G6 and K702 :)
  10. Ravix

Sure I'll PM you, I should receive in two days :) I've look at your link of Oratory post and I've seen he made an EQ for "K702 65th Anniversary Edition", isn't that the same set ? Also who is he ? Just someone who balances EQ for different headsets ? I still need to inform myself on what is the...
  11. Ravix

Thank you for everything, I will completely trust you on this ! I've ordered a K702 with a SBX G6 as per your recommandations. I've looked around and some other dacs/combos were recommanded as well but G6 was the most easy to find. I just hope there won't be some weird thing with the software or...
  12. Ravix

Thanks a lot for the precisions :) The K702 really fine, would recommend against any beyerdynamics DT XXX ? About the EQ, do you have some recommandations for softwares to use on PC ? And what do you think about the AKG K371 as @Markini recommended (thank you by the way) ? And finally, could...
  13. Ravix

Yeah I can see your point. In your opinion, what price range should I aim for the purpose I listed before ? Roughly of course, just to get a general idea Thanks a lot for the recommandation ! I'll definitely check it out, I don't mind investing in an amp or duo amp/dac, all I really want is...
  14. Ravix

Oh ok thanks a lot for you input ! Do you know about the V Moda ? Do you think it's a good headphones ? I've had it for a few years now but I don't really have things to compare it to Also what do you mean by ?
  15. Ravix

Hello everyone, I just registered to post this so here goes nothing ! I'm really not a forum user but I can't stand to search through the internet for weeks anymore, I need your expertise really badly :confused: I hope I'm not doing anything wrong and if I am please le me know Country: France...
Top Bottom