Search results

1. rpala

Schiit Modi 3+ vs Topping E30 vs SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II

Appreciate the comments sound difference was one of my main concerns. Thanks
  2. rpala

:D Thanks @VintageFlanker appreciate the detail comments. Helps a lot with the peace of mind and to get a better perspective. Thinking I will go with the recommendation of @Zek about the Loxjie D30 (Review). The headphone amp and filters seems like nice extra features that complement my...
  3. rpala

Nice recommendation eventually the headphone amp might be useful and the filter feature seems interesting. Also liked the looks. There's no product availability now due to raw material inputs and don't know about sending it to Mexico, some products can be sent in Amazon or from the...
  4. rpala

I like to privilege sound over looks and extra features. Would even consider the ATOM DAC without S/PDIF & Toslink Inputs. Wanted to connect the S/PDIF input from an Old Sony CD player with 96kHz/24 bit Linear PCM output. Don't know if that will really help the sound, instead of connecting...
  5. rpala

Starting low budget in the HiFi world. I want to buy an entry level DAC, about 100 dollars, with usb, S/PDIF & Toslink Inputs. Important note: Will mainly use the USB input most of the time. I want to upgrade from feeding Tidal tracks from my MacBook Pro headphones output to my set. I...
Top Bottom