Search results

1. HionHiFi

Can these custom speakers possibly sound good?

I came across these speakers on my local craigslist. I wondered if they could sound any good. With the driver spacing I would think that comb filtering would be an issue. What do you think?
  2. HionHiFi

SOLD!!!: Nord Three 1ET400A MKII Dual Mono Stereo Amplifier: SOLD!!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD NO LONGER AVAILABLE ******************* I am selling a Nord Three 1ET400A Dual Mono Stereo Amplifier. The Nord Three SE 1ET400A Dual Mono Stereo Amp is a nicely built amplifier using the Purifi class D amplifier technology. It uses the Nord Rev D buffers with on board...
  3. HionHiFi

Allo VOLT+ D (DOUBLE) 2X60W - Dual Mono Stereo Amplifier

Selling an Allo VOLT+ D (DOUBLE) 2X60W - Dual Mono Stereo Amplifier. It is a nice little class d amplifier that sounds excellent and runs cool and efficient. Comes with Alitilove power cord. I have 1 of these left. Price includes shipping. Asking $87 or best offer, shipped. No PayPal fee...
  4. HionHiFi

SOLD ** Vandersteen Model 3A Signature Stereo Speakers w/Sound Anchor Stands

These have been sold. Thanks.
  5. HionHiFi

RME Babyface Pro FS USB Audio Interface - NO LONGER FOR SALE

NO LONGER FOR SALE Selling a RME Babyface Pro FS. I bought it on January 6, 2021 from via from RME. The RME Babyface Pro FS USB Audio Interface is a 24-channel 192 kHz professional high-precision USB audio desktop interface. Four years ago the Babyface Pro again demonstrated RME’s absolute...
  6. HionHiFi

Vandersteen Model 3A Signature Stereo Speakers w/Sound Anchor Stands

Hello, I'm selling a pair of Vandersteen 3A Signatures. The are Vandersteen's classic high-end speaker and sound excellent on all kinds of music. The bass is deep but not boomy. The midrange is neutral and doesn't color the sound. The tweeter is smooth on the top end and isn't bright. All these...
  7. HionHiFi

WTB: ALLO VOLT+ D (DOUBLE)

I’m looking to buy another ALLO VOLT+ D (DOUBLE) with power supply to drive the mids and tweeters of my Snell C7’s. Willing to pay up to $85 shipped to California depending on condition, version, etc. HionHiFi
  8. HionHiFi

Interview with Tom Christiansen of Tom Christiansen Audio (TCA)

I posted a video interview with Tom Christiansen on YouTube. Enjoy.
  9. HionHiFi

WTB: RME Babyface Pro FS - NO LONGER NEEDED.

No longer needed. I bought one. :).
  10. HionHiFi

Easy Headphone Amplifier or other Audio Project for my Son

I’m looking for a simple and easy DIY Audio project for my son. He’s 13 and is interested in electronics engineering. He says he’d like to try building something like a headphone amplifier, Raspberry Pi Music player, amplifier, or speaker that he could use on his desk. He’s never soldered but he...
  11. HionHiFi

MOTU M4 USB-C Audio Interface

Selling a MOTU M4 USB-C Audio Interface. It’s in excellent condition. I’m the original owner. Purchased back in June:July timeframe. Maybe later. Comes with box, factory USB-A to USB-C cable. Asking $220 with FREE SHIPPING , NO PAYPAL FEES.
  12. HionHiFi

SOLD-VTV AMPLIFIER Stereo Hypex NCore NC502MP - 500WX2

This has been SOLD. This has been SOLD. Selling a VTV AMPLIFIER Stereo Hypex NCore NC502MP - 500WX2. It's just over 30 days old and in like new condition with original box. I've decided to go a different direction with a A/V Receiver. Thanks for looking. Asking $599 shipped. Thomas
  13. HionHiFi

MiniDSP SHD - SOLD

This has been SOLD. Selling my MiniDSP SHD. It is approx. 2 months old and is in like new condition. Comes with all factory accessories, remote, and original box and materials. Does not come with UMIK-1. I decided to go a different direction with an A/V receiver. Ask $1050 shipped. This has...
  14. HionHiFi

EgglestonWorks Fontaine Speakers

Selling a pair original EgglestonWorks Fontaine Speakers. These rarely come up for sale in the market. They are well liked by their owners. This pair is gloss black. They are in excellent condition. The sides are made from marble. The speakers are very heavy and come with the best floor spikes...
  15. HionHiFi

Vandersteen 3A Signature Speakers

Absolutely beautifully accurate sounding Vandersteen 3A Signatures w/Cherry wood. The positives are that these are amazingly forgiving speakers. The benefit being that they make today’s digitally produced music sound more agreeable, easier to listen too. They aren’t syrupy but they do not...
  16. HionHiFi

Vandersteen 3A Sig's sound DEAD and Lifeless...Can the SHD save them?

So here I am with a pair of legendarily good sounding, accurate speakers in the Vandy 3A Signatures. The problem is in my room they are just blah, boring, with no excitement. My question is, Can the MiniDSP SHD with Dirac help? I had a pair of JBL Studio 590's that I like the sound of. They...
  17. HionHiFi

My First Loop Back with REW on a Mac. It doesn't look right!

So I'm embarking on measuring components in my audio system. I'm using a Macbook Pro, MOTU M4 as the audio interface and REW as the measurement software. I've watched several loop back test, and setup videos, but my results aren't coming out right but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. When I...
  18. HionHiFi

Best tool for the job...Dirac VST or MiniDSP SHD??

I have a first world problem. Which DAC/Preamp to buy? I'm in the market for a new DAC/Preamp (room correction, no A/V). I want to implement DSP Room Correction into the system. I'm just not sure which implementation to go with. A software DSP solution ie Dirac VST hosted in Audirvana in my Mac...
  19. HionHiFi

NAD C390DD Direct Digital Powered DAC Amplifier

Selling my NAD C 390DD Direct Digital Powered DAC Amplifier. It’s a great sounding audiophile amplifier, DAC, preamp. It’s got 150 x 2 channels. It has lots of useful features: Room EQ, HDMI, optical, coaxial digital inputs/outputs and a USB 24/96 kHz input. Includes the DD HDM-1 Module (3...
  20. HionHiFi

Motu Microbook IIc

Selling a Motu Microbook IIc Audio Interface, DAC. 4 in | 6 out It’s an excellent condition, it sounds good and it comes with box and manual. Thanks for looking. Asking $175 or best offer.
Top Bottom