Search results

1. H

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

You keep making huge assumptions and leaps of logic to argue your very incorrect point. Everyone involved in this dispute lives in America, works in America, and made all of their statements in America. You keep wanting there to be some justification for not being too mean in a review, or...
  2. H

I just sold a pair of Zu speakers that were gathering dust in my basement. While very few people here would ever consider purchasing from them, Sean Casey, the founder of Zu, has a reputation as one of the nicest guys in audio. He knows full well his products are not for everyone. I have a very...
  3. H

I'm only "assuming" based on the Bush/broccoli example you gave, which was comparable to this situation in that no one did anything wrong (except of course Eric Alexander). I'm fully aware that lying and threatening (you know, like Tekton does) and all kinds of speech are not protected. If Bush...
  4. H

You sound a lot like the head of Tekton. Someone not liking what is written or said in no way makes that speech unprotected. If there are provable falsehoods, or provable attempts at harm, then EA needs to show that. Otherwise, it is exactly why we have free speech laws in the first place...
  5. H

Why is impacting sales a problem? No one has a right to make a living selling whatever they want. They have the right to try. Amir's responsibility is to the truth: both the measurements AND his subjective opinion fall into that category.
  6. H

This dispute has never been about Objective vs Subjective. If you believe it has, then Eric Alexander (EA) has succeeded in distracting and manipulating you. It is, and has always been, about free speech. If EA had stated that his speakers sound better than they measure, the matter would have...
  7. H

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Amir is not responsible for any order cancellations. Questionable speaker designs and disgusting CEO behavior are the causes of any sales loss.
  8. H

I know we are only in the 5th inning here (or 2nd? Who knows with this guy?!), but it seems pretty clear that the audio community has been divided into three camps: 1) Those who already knew about ASR and/or EAC, and respect the work they are doing, and of course side with reason and...
  9. H

Tekton style like tweeter array good idea?

More importantly, I think, it would reveal genuine flaws in the designs of huge numbers of their advertisers. How can they discuss the most expensive B & W speaker measuring worse than a $3000 pair of Ascend speakers? Or Wilson or a dozen or more other brands? They would lose advertisers, AND...
  10. H

In what universe do you translate individual preference to “I am now the god…”? There is this thing people do called IGNORING. It means if you only care about the measurements, just read the measurement. If you have a specific deviation from linearity, just look for that. More importantly, with...
  11. H

I had Zu Omen Dirty Weekend speakers, after a long period away from hifi, and before discovering ASR. Didn't know how bad they were (I knew they weren't great) until I replaced them with KEF LS50 Wireless II plus 2 subs. Ahhhhh. That's better!
  12. H

He specifically says in the video that his conception of litigation is "My lawyer calls your lawyer, they sit down for 20 minutes..." If your lawyer calls my lawyer to have a chat, I want to know why I am paying my lawyer for that time. I do not believe ANYTHING Eric Alexander writes or says...
  13. H

I feel like there are three separate issues being discussed here. 1) Is Eric Alexander a talented speaker designer who makes good products and sells them honestly, at least by some standards? 2) Did Amir conduct a flawed review, and if so, did he refuse to correct those mistakes? 3) Is Eric...
  14. H

If he means it in the sense of rational debate, he is very much not interested in that. He is not presenting evidence to counter the evidence provided here and elsewhere. Also, wanting his lawyer and Amir's lawyer to sit down and chat (as if that is EVER done in the absence of legal conflict) is...
  15. H

What makes you think he has got the point by now? He continues to refuse to offer ANY data or to apologize for his behavior at all, and he continues to lie about what he meant by litigation, among other things. His entire agenda from the moment this began up to now has been to try to deceive and...
  16. H

Fair enough. I will edit.
  17. H

Easy. If his sales do really take a hit in the next 6-12 months because of this episode (I imagine there are plenty of people who couldn't care less about objective measurements who are still extremely put off by his behavior), he might become desperate enough to sue, regardless of merit. Even...
  18. H

There is a term for someone who would prefer to post videos and have Zoom sessions rather than put things in writing: LIAR. There is zero benefit for anyone with the facts on their side to want this option. I am now picturing dozens or hundreds of email complaints from customers (something along...
  19. H

When Eric Alexander told me about his patent pending 15 dome radiating hybrid MTM high frequency array, and his patented version using 7 tweeters, but a full one third of the speakers on his website don't use either, including one that sells for $14000 (I forget the exact name, but I believe it...
  20. H

Except for the many who come here and treat everyone like human beings and seem like genuinely nice people. Maybe it isn't his profession...
Top Bottom