Search results

1. E

Help in Measuring RCA Voltage

Ok, got a sweet, sweet question. Condition: I play a song from my iPhone 11 via bluetooth, full volume on phone and amp, which means it should not exceed the amp's 1V signal design (right?), and output measured 100 dBA and was NOT clipping. Question: Now, let's switch over to RCAs coming...
  2. E

Well well well....looks like somebody doesn't know how to use a voltmeter lol. I misread the manual. Thought it said that other port only went up to 200 mV, but it is 200 mA. I measured .012 VDC and .2 VAC off the recommended 400 Hz test tone. I tried a 60hz wave and got a .9 VAC. .4 VAC...
  3. E

Thanks for the reply Ray. Still nothing. Maybe I should make a video and put it on Youtube so you can advise. It must be something simple. I'll get back to this a little later.
  4. E

Hello folks. First post. I think you have a really neat forum here and appreciate it. After reviewing some info here I have recently purchased an amp: SY-DAP2002 - 4ohm (TPA3255). I needed to get this giant NAD356BEE off my computer desk and back in the living room. That's why I bought the...
Top Bottom