Search results

1. G|force

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

I use a pair of 8341 near field, no subs. I've been eyeing a 7360 or 7370 for some time. More of a want out of curiosity than a need.
  2. G|force

I found out how to make the strongest subwoofer sound

ALL YOUR BASS ARE BELONG TO US
  3. G|force

Spyware In Cars - It's Worse Than You Think

70% of drivers in the US believe they have above average driving skill. I don't know about the rest of the country, but in urban and rural California areas that I have been, it is closer to 10% and getting worse every year. And yes, I am an excellent driver, top 5% easy. :facepalm:
  4. G|force

A Call For Humor!

Diabolical!
  5. G|force

Your latest cool purchase

I do adore fast lenses of any focal length, any brand and vintage. Yumm!
  6. G|force

A Call For Humor!

Oh wow I could sink those in earth as the foundation for a large elevated PV array. I would do it today. Probably not the suspects intended use.
  7. G|force

ATC speakers / Monitors

I'm a Genelec fanboy through and through and I find it to be mostly easy. I'm agnostic toward ATC.:D Mods please feel free to delete this pointless post. :cool:
  8. G|force

Genelec 8030 C or 8330 A

I think it would be fun to set up one 8330 with GLM and try to replicate the response on one 8030 using the dip switches. It's probably been done but I've never read that it has.
  9. G|force

Best AAC Bluetooth Portable DAC/Amp?

These output +22dBu balanced, but it requires a 500 series 'lunchbox' power supply
  10. G|force

Genelec 8351B Review (Studio Monitor)

I wouldn't kick em out of the house just for that, but it's certainly not ideal. :facepalm: I'm confident Genelec knows that design choice was a mistake, corrected with '31 '41 and '61. If they ever evolve to 8351C... :D
  11. G|force

Genelec 8351B Review (Studio Monitor)

One can tell that they are '51B because the front LED is offset. ;)
  12. G|force

Show us your Motorcycle

I always wanted one of these
  13. G|force

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

That refers to the lens in front of the horn (2440, 2445) not the tweeter.
  14. G|force

My quad-amped 4343. Not beautiful, but they play loud and hard.
  15. G|force

I believe the 4350 and 4355 used the 2405 tweeter, which is a radial design. The wedge in the middle of the slot is actually a nut which screws down the center of the diaphragm. Think ring shaped. :)
  16. G|force

Notice Anything Wrong With These "Mint Condition" Speakers?

I would tell him to leave the picture and change the description if he wants an honest auction. Also I would add that 'mint' items aren't ever dusty from the factory. :rolleyes:
  17. G|force

Dunlavy Speakers

I did that with a pair of JBL 4343 4-ways. Subjective improvement in every area. If I had a pair of SC-V or SC-VI I would not hesitate.
Top Bottom