Search results

1. R

Passive Speaker Recommendations for USA (by @sweetchaos)

^^Just a footnote, I bought the 1st generation and it was the second sample Erin measured. I have had absolutely no trouble with it QR or soundwise. I did read the thread on the “issues” and personally was very dubious of the claims in that thread but didn’t comment.
  2. R

BMR Tower vs Revel F328Be Compared

Not the Revels, but I like the BMR towers better than the Perlisten R5 towers that I have.
  3. R

Worst measuring loudspeaker?

Having interacted with James a bit, I echo your sentiments. He is a serious, dedicated guy who is a credit to the hobby!
  4. R

All About UFO's

I stand corrected. It looks like this work is being continued by another group after NASA stopped funding it. Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Program
  5. R

All About UFO's

^^I am familiar but this is very theoretical. Becuase it is theoretical, does not mean it is possible… Do you have any physicists who have some respectability working on this as an actual thing? I think I will see what Sean Carroll says on his next AMA. “As Farnes' theory allows a positive...
  6. R

All About UFO's

which begs the question, how on earth would we see FTL travel. What would it look like arm chair physicists.
  7. R

All About UFO's

Or they aren’t there, and/or faster than light travel is impossible, or space travel is really really dangerous especially for travel even one light year.
  8. R

All About UFO's

I guess people around here aren old enough to remember Project Blue Book. So many years and still no concrete evidence of aliens. Hmmm, I wonder what it means?:):p
  9. R

All About UFO's

For your viewing and listening pleasure.
  10. R

All About UFO's

^^That would be awesome if it pans out.
  11. R

All About UFO's

Sean Carroll who had Loeb as a guest on his Mindscape podcast made comments (in answering a Patreon member’s question) about his recent sceince on his AMA. Basically not too impressed.
  12. R

All About UFO's

You heard here first…Aliens to reveal themselves….in 2027:D Aliens Will Reveal Themselves in 2027, Claims Former CIA Agent
  13. R

Celebrity RIP Thread

Robbie Robertson
  14. R

All About UFO's

Professor Loeb is quite the outlier on this subject.
  15. R

All About UFO's

I listened to Sean Carroll AMA podcast yesterday. There were a couple questions regarding the recent Congressional hearings on UAP’s and he thought it was nonsense. Just sayin.
  16. R

All About UFO's

We don’t know how life started on Earth but scientists are working on it. To say that the elements or building blocks of life exist in the universe is kind of stating the obvious…we are here. We don’t know the process that gave rise to life. Until we know that, and the odds of this happening...
  17. R

All About UFO's

They come all this way and haven’t figured out our atmosphere vs. their own yet we are far from interstellar travel and are starting to explore atmospheres via James Watt etc. That makes zero sense to me. But who knows? I just like to go with the most logical…they are not here.
  18. R

All About UFO's

Good article in the Wall Street Journal about current revival of intetest in UFO’s. Not sure if it is ok to post so will just reference for those interested.
  19. R

All About UFO's

Science to me has been based on an evolving understanding based on previous knowledge as new experiments prove or disprove prior theories. This does not fit into the premise that some seem to offer that all you need is some genuis mind regardless of the background understanding of the natural...
Top Bottom