Search results

1. M

Got official WS-12 distortion measurements from Kali.

Yes i have no high pass capabilities and i only have 1 balanced stereo channel. The audio currently is coming out of my Focusrite scarlett solo 3rd gen. I would either need a studio sub since those typically have high passed outputs built in or a home theatre sub with flat response and an...
  2. M

Did some research on the SVS and it seems fantastic but it doesn't have a high pass feature for my monitors so it might be a no go unless there is a cheap solution to that.
  3. M

Most subs at the 600 dollar range that i have looked at don't go lower than the Kali. The JBL says 27 hz on their website but there is no indication whether thats ±3db or not. The Yamaha boasts an impressive 22 hz but thats at -10db which isn't really useful.
  4. M

Could eq-ing down the higher bass frequencies and turning up the volume work if i wanted the sub to go lower?
  5. M

Neumann KH750 seems like the perfect sub for me and ticks every box except for price. with my current job i probably wouldn't be able to afford it for a while.
  6. M

I am currently looking to buy a studio subwoofer. Considering the Kali WS-12, JBL LSR 310s or just saving up a lot more and getting a Neumann sub. The Kali seemed way over powered so i asked their support for distortion measurements and got this graph. Does it look good to you guys? i will...
Top Bottom