Search results

1. officialsm

new dac suggestions

Hi, planning to buy a new dac to use as preamp with power amplifier. Interested in: Teac UD-505 Gustad X26 pro Audio-GD D-28 or D-77 Topping D90SE I like to have volume knob, i think useful as other keys. Who is using one of this could provide suggestions or impressions? If you have any...
  2. officialsm

Issue with custom Raspberry power supply

Hi all, I have a Raspberry (as described here https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/improve-raspberry-4-streamer.22401/ ) and i bought a linear power supply. Previously i'm using a switching power supply. Switching power supply was setted up around 5.28 Volts (5 Ampere)...
  3. officialsm

Improve Raspberry 4 streamer

Hi, i'm using a 4 GB ram Raspberry 4 with Moode Audio for streaming. Output throught USB to CXA81 integrated dac amplifier. Raspberry is assembled with a custom enclosure, oled display and power on/off management board (as picture below taken during works). I would like to improve performance...
  4. officialsm

new DAC for my CXA81

Hi, i'm an happy Cambridge Audio CXA81 owner. It has integrated Sabre ES9016K2M dac. I like his sound. I'm listening exclusively via streaming (with Raspberry 4 + Moode Audio connected to USB) and i would like to improve sound quality. I'm thinking to buy an external dac and use it through...
Top Bottom