Search results

1. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

Hello guys, would you be so kind to recommend a new router for Roon? I have couple of smart lights but otherwise ordinary my current connection is ads and I am using a modem provided by my isp connected router that I have which however regularly drops connection. its an asus I would prefer...
  2. G

USB C RECOMMENDATION

Hello, Can you please suggest a good usb c to usb b audio cable please? Market europe I need to connect my mac to e50 dac With good i mean well functioning and built Thanks!
  3. G

E50 DAC + L30II

Hello, Is there a benefit to choosing the l50 over l30ii? I will be using the stack to drive hifiman sundara and iems…. I also have an hegel h190 and though that e50 would be an upgrade to hegel internal dac thats why I think is worth it over e30ii… Thank you for your input
  4. G

ROON CORE ADEQUACY

Hello guys, I need a budget pc to run roon for equing my headphones and my speaker setup Roon states i3 etc on their specs requirements but would this or something similar be sufficient...
  5. G

AMP-DAC RECOMMENDATION

Hello guys, Can you please recommend a dac-amp (combo or separate) to be used with eq for the hifiman xs and sundara ? I will connect it through a usb from my Mac Price range not more than 300€ Thank you!
  6. G

FREQUENCY RESPONSE AND PERFORMANCE

Hello, I am mainly into speakers and from my experience, i understand that the frequency response is directly related with the performance of a speaker-headphone. A flatter or closer to your reference frequency response the better. Below is the frequency response of galaxy buds 2 and hifiman...
  7. G

Headphone Recommendation

Hello guys! I am new to headphones and I would appreciate it if you could recommend a pair of over the ear headphones not more than 500€. I would prefer if they were wireless but I dont mind that much. Thank you!
  8. G

HEGEL H190 - AIRPLAY DISTORTION

Hello guys, I have the h190 updated to the latest available software. I noticed distortion and used a test to check my speakers. When playing high frequency during the last part of the test i can hear distortion. Its like crackling continuously. I connected my iphone with a usb to the amp and...
  9. G

Apple Music vs Tidal

Hello, Am contemplating changing from tidal to Apple Music Read a lot about Apple Music being better in terms of sound quality in comparison to Tidal. Also i dont like tidal’s approach to mqa and their deceiving tactics. Additionally is half the price where i live and it would integrate...
  10. G

Rythmik F12se vs KEF KC62

Hello, My system consists of hegel h190 and ls50 metas as my system currently stands and after eq up to 200hz to address some room modes (presumably) my ls50 roll off at 35hz i would like to add a sub to reach down to 20-25hz i was considering the rel t9x but it goes down to 28hz -6db...
  11. G

SUB + Stereo System

Was looking into rel subs and they suggest connecting them through the amp speaker terminals. Does this mean that certain bass frequencies will be both reproduced by the speakers and sub or will those lower frequencies be exclusively handled by the sub? Does anything change with other...
  12. G

DIRAC AND ROOM TREATMENT

Hello guys, I have ls50 meta paired with Hegel h190. my room is open on the right side and the speakers do not sound as good.(I attach a photo) The bass in certain frequencies is boomy and the treble can be fatiguing. The center image is good but not very precise. I received advise from GIK...
Top Bottom