Search results

1. S

ASR should review IEMs

IEMs are easier to tune than headphones so a lot more of them have good frequency responses especially on the low end. I think amir would be very impressed by a lot of iems.
  2. S

An interesting article on audio gear from wired

https://www.wired.com/story/audiophile-gear-guide/ "The quality of the sound you hear in your room will only ever be as good as the room itself. In other words, a pair of $250 speakers will sound better in a room that's been treated to dampen reverberations than a pair of $10,000 speakers will...
  3. S

My story about the power of the placebo effect

I play an mmo called black desert online and a couple of years ago the developers released a quest that people can do to increase their attack points by 3. So of course pretty much everyone did the quest because who doesn't want 3 free ap and people were raving about how much it increased their...
  4. S

Is it just me or does my lg v20 sound much better when its plugged in?

Maybe its some sort of power saving feature? But I didn't find anything about this online. When I was using my 250ohm dt990s with them I thought it was just because the headphones are hard to drive. But it also happens with my new moondrop aria.
  5. S

This is a typo right

I definitely paid more than 500 but was there a 500 dollar listing that I missed lol.
  6. S

Amp for focal clear

I was told that my liquid spark might not pair that well with the focal clear. I was recommended the rupert neve rnhp, litte labs monotor, lake people g111, flux fa12. Which one should I get? And feel free to recommend any that you think is better than the ones listed.
Top Bottom