Search results

1. C

Measurements of "regular" TV sound chain?

So I currently have a chromecast connected to an old TV, with coaxial sound out going into a Loxjie D30 and on to amp and speakers. I also have a RPI with Moode connected to the same D30 over USB. Now as I am already using the chromecast for streaming video, it's kind of tempting using it for...
  2. C

Measurement mic

As I will get access to new apartment in a few days time it's time to really think about room treatment. Basically what I would like to know is what kind of mics make decent measurements? We have a simple audio interface and do some basic recording at home. So it would be really nice to use a...
  3. C

Connecting regular headset to XLR audio interface (Focusrite Scarlett)

TLDR; Can I use the Rode VXLR+ to connect my headset microphone to an XLR interface. If not, is are there other options? I'm currently just using a fairly basic headset for my work from home. It has the regular (TTRS?) plug in one end that goes into the computer for both sound and microphone...
  4. C

Help me choose floor standers under 1000 euro (a pair)

TL;DR - Please help me choose a floor stander for under 1000 euro a pair. DIY is a possibility. So, after searching the internet, this forum and whatever else I could come up with in my quest to get the best possible speakers within my budget - I am now more confused than ever. Please help...
Top Bottom