Search results

1. O

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

Fair point. But we don't want to rely on unofficial measurements in the long run. Also, it kind of proves my point that @Rja4000 found it to be a good idea to include such a measurement. However, in the official version, it should be standardized - same as other measurements are.
  2. O

I see asked equalization but I (nor you) can't see its real impact on frequency response (if, and how it works!) Even if I'm going to believe that topping implemented is working as expected, let's not fool ourselves - there will be products that will mess it up, and therefore it would be good to...
  3. O

Sorry, I misspoke - I meant the frequency response graph. In my understanding, in FFT dashboard you have shown an impact on the sound quality of using EQ, but it is also my understanding that we can not see in FFT dashboard if EQ elevated or decreased sound in desired bandwidths/frequencies. Do...
  4. O

@amirm Why didn't you measure linearity/response with eq on? This seems to me very strange. We don't know how EQ works.
  5. O

Down4Sound JP95 Car Amplifier Review

Yes. I also believe sun hangs few hundred meters above the clouds:D
  6. O

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

Fine measuring piece of a scam.
  7. O

Moondrop May USB-C Headphones Review

And the earpiece is shallow. You can put your head on a pillow and it will be comfortable. The only problem with the practicality of this set is that because of the remote control, you can't tighten the cord tightly around your neck. Therefore, these headphones are not suitable for running.
  8. O

Moondrop May USB-C Headphones Review

@Phenoez8 I am super grateful you measured this set. I bought it myself based on measurements of the Free DSP and the measurements posted by the manufacturer. Your review misses the fact, that this gear is generating electronic noise when there is no sound on an Android device. Do you think you...
  9. O

Anyone else miss Winamp?

Looks awesome, but somehow I'm too addicted to streaming to try it out... Btw, don't you think that Winamp Modern skin still looks modern:D
  10. O

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

Maybe it's very expensive, but at least it's ugly as hell. It would sit nicely in the home of a lonely guy who is collecting ceramic dolls and brass ring bells.
  11. O

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Łódź, Poland
  12. O

Sony MDRV6 Headphone Review (with/without BRAINWAVZ Pad)

They were the headphones of my dreams in times when 100$ was a fortune for me and I couldn't afford them... I'm sure I would have loved them anyway and think they are the best in the world, cos they are SONY Professionals.
  13. O

Sony MDRV6 Headphone Review (with/without BRAINWAVZ Pad)

And of course no measurements on the site. What professional would like to know the performance of the professional gear he is buying? :/
  14. O

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

Sorry mate, I haven't processed the graphs fast enough. Fuck me, I'm buying this. That's a device made for me.
  15. O

niece, any measurements on hp power?
  16. O

Give us D90 and A90 in one case for 1400$ please.
  17. O

JBL 4312M II 3-way Studio Monitor Review

It's been a while since we had BS Audio review:)
  18. O

JBL 4312M II 3-way Studio Monitor Review

I love bad outcomes in the reviews :) It got boring to read another review of stellar performing topping DAC :)
  19. O

Juson Audio JTA35 Tube Amplifier, DAC & HP Amp Review

I might always add some more second and third harmonics with software :D
Top Bottom