Search results

1. F

Non-ANC closed back headphones for travel?

Thanks, Static. That is great to know. Another lesson learned and much appreciated!
  2. F

Thanks, Static and Elitzur! This is all great info and never heard of the Airfly, what an awesome solution. Static, after this post, I went to DCA's website and instantly wanted to know more about the Noires. I live in the PNW and need to find a store that has them to listen to. As for the G5...
  3. F

Hi all, Now that my home office is all setup, I am looking for a good pair of closed back for traveling. I ordered the Sony MX5 to replace my 7 year old Bose QCs but can return the MX5 if there are better recommendations. When I travel, I do prefer to use my headphones when possible vs. the...
  4. F

Interface Setup - Is This Correct?

Thanks for the details! I am also looking at the Topping DX setup for amp/dac and downgrading to the Motu M2 as a mic interface only. Agree on doing what I can to save some money. As for the Icon Pro, my buddies use it for work/streaming and raved about it to me. They upgraded from some Rode...
  5. F

Interface Setup - Is This Correct?

Hi all, Many of you have given me great speaker advice (thank you) and I am finally upgrading the audio/mic for my gaming PC / work machine. After doing much reading/research, I am about to hit buy on the items but wanted to make sure what I listed below is the proper way to connect everything...
  6. F

Active Monitors that Sound Similar to BG Radia 420s?

Thanks, @Jim Matthews. More great info. On a different note. I went to my local Guitar Center and they didn't have any higher end active monitors. Only the lower budget models such as JBL, Mackie, M Audio, Yamaha, KRK and another brand I can't remember. The listening session wasn't optimal as...
  7. F

Thanks, @Jim Matthews. I will check those out too. I have heard tons of positive things about Magnepan. Do you know if a D class amp would pair well with them? I just discovered the NAD D 3045. It seems to have everything I need for a compact integrated amp for my desktop. Thank you again for...
  8. F

Thank you, everyone. Really great advice and feedback. @richard12511 that's really awesome info on the two different experiences. I also have to say I am beyond jealous of your JTR home theater setup. They were my absolutely first choice but I got such a great deal on the BG Radias, I couldn't...
  9. F

Hi all, I have had my BG Radia 420s, CC 420, and SW-210 for a little over 8 years. This was my last home theater upgrade and absolutely love them for movies, TV, video games, and music. They are to me the perfect all-around sound for everything. However, this means I haven't listened to...
Top Bottom