Search results

1. N

Advice: how to add an Equalizer for Marantz NR1200 + speakers

Hi, at the moment im using Marantz NR1200 with Revel M16 speakers. Im streaking music directly from Spotify to Marantz and have a turntable connected (AudioTechnica) to Marantz line in. I would like to add an equalizer, e.g. MiniDSP Flex, to correct some lower frequencies. What is the best way...
  2. N

For Sale: Topping PA5 silver + Topping EX5 DAC headphone amp silver + JBL Stage A190 speakers (EU)

For sale: Topping PA5 silver and Topping EX5 silver in mint condition. a) PA5 Balanced Class D Amplifier 2x125W 4 Ohm Silver b) TOPPING EX5 Headphone Amplifier DAC 2x ES9038Q2M Bluetooth 5.0 LDAC 32bit 768kHz DSD512 MQA Silver c) JBL Stage A190 speakers Price PA5 250 EUR. Purchased on...
  3. N

QULOOS QA690 FDA Power Amplifier user experience?

Found out full digital amplifer QULOOS QA690 FDA Power Amplifier 24bit 192khz 2x100W / 8 Ohm remote control, bass, treble, etc.. https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/full-digital-amplifier-fda/quloos-qa690-fda-power-amplifier-24bit-192khz-2x100w-8-ohm-p-11502.html Anyone owns or had this amplifier...
  4. N

Pi 4 Moode Audio bluetooth aptX/LDAC

Managed to install and configure bluez-alsa on Moode Audio Player, with installed BT codecs: SBC, AAC, aptx, aptxHD and LDAC. Here is the output of $ bluealsa -h Available BT profiles: - a2dp-source Advanced Audio Source (v1.3) - a2dp-sink Advanced Audio Sink (v1.3) - hfp-ag...
  5. N

Help me choose a DAC: Topping EX5, SMSL DO200, with less high pitch noise

I'm looking for a DAC to pair with Topping PA5 amp, max to 700 EUR. Raspberry 4B is used as a streamer to DAC and then to PA5 amp. I'm using Moode with PEQ, so MiniDSP flex/dac isnt required. I have three "candidates" for DAC: Topping EX5 SMSL DO200 Soncoz SGD1 I've had Topping E50 DAC, but it...
  6. N

Streamer+DAC+Amp suggestions

At the moment i have Denon DRA800H receiver. I would like to replace this all-in-one unit with Streamer, DAC and Amplifier. I was thinking Raspberry Pi with touch screen + DAC + Topping PA5 amplifier. Must have functions: touch screen (7'' or 10'') remote control (Raspberry Pi+Moode remote...
  7. N

Weird Denon DRA-800H and JBL Stage A190 measurements

This might be a better fit for Speaker subforum, but it can fit in here. After a long and nasty SMSL AO200 story, i've acquired JBL Stage A190 speakers and (... drumroll..) Denon DRA-800H (brand new). Decided to measure speaker response with UMIK-1 and REW. So here's the first set of...
  8. N

Raspberry Pi or PC Linux/Windows alternative build

I've tested a lot of stereo receivers/integrated amps (Yamaha R-n402, 602, 803, Marantz NR1200, Denon DRA800H, CA CX61, AXR100d, Advance Paris A7...) and tried to build audio system with: Wifi/BT/FM radio/USB/DLNA,uPNP and Turntable input. All those stereo receivers had required inputs (and...
  9. N

Decent DSP for E50/PA5

Since i'd like to avoid software equalizer in Windows/Linux while E50 connected via USB, what device could you recommend that has DSP/Equalizer to connect to E50/PA5 combo? I'd like to reduce some frequencies output on JBL Stage A180 (50 Hz/100/200Hz).
  10. N

Yamaha R-N402D with JBL Stage A180 hiss/impendance

I recently got JBL stage A180 speakers (have auditioned them on couple occasions and chose A180 instead A190 - much more focused, clear bass and mids). Since i couldnt wait for amplifier, i took "first in hand" - Yamaha R-N402D stereo receiver. These are R-N402D specifications: Minimum RMS...
  11. N

Mini HTPC audio/video streamer with hi-fi look and touchscreen

I'd like to build mini HTPC (audio and video supported) that looks like mini hi-fi system (for example Denon N11, Yamaha mcr n670D), but with touch screen. PC will be without fans (strictly passive cooling). OS would be Linux (any distribution). Requirements: - small footprint - 7''touch screen...
  12. N

All in one or mini hi-fi stereo receiver - are there any out there?

Hi all! I've been looking for all in one music system (or mini hi-fi) with CD player, USB, FM/DAB. Managed to find (and test) various Denon, Teac, Marantz, Yamaha models, but almost all of them have minor flaws - lack of power, cant play FLAC via USB input, dont have two digital inputs, phono...
Top Bottom