Search results

1. G

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

There's still a few in stock on aliexpress!
  2. G

AudioQuest Dragonfly Cobalt Review (Portable Headphone Adapter)

Probably disabling their comment sections as we speak...
  3. G

Apparently you can check your version in the device manager, if it doesn't say pro then you most likely have an AKM version.
  4. G

Apparently you can only find out for certain what version you have if you check the DAC on your device manager. The official specs for the 4493 and the 9218 aren't that different, they are both integrated DACs geared towards the same use case. From what I know, in real-world application 4493...
  5. G

It seems like the S9 Pro will use a ES9218 DAC chip. Probably no audible difference but the specs are lower if you look at other ES9218 DACs.
  6. G

That's sneaky because they are still advertising it as an AKM 4493EQ DAC on Aliexpress! It's also strange since their stock apparntly hasn't increased and they are still sold out on many other sites. Luckily I still got the AKM version...
  7. G

THX Onyx Review (headphone adapter)

Well, at least it doesn't come with an energy drink and RGB lights...
  8. G

How does the S9 compare to the Luxury & Precision W1 in terms of driving inefficient cans? I mean the S9 has higher voltage for both single-ended and balanced, so...
  9. G

E1DA 9038D Review (portable DAC & Amp)

This is not only about the 9038D though, is it? So he might have to do a lot of re-analyzing. Alternatively, could we just assume the unbalanced SINAD should be about the same as balanced?
  10. G

That's great! Good customer service -> happy future customers
  11. G

E1DA 9038D Review (portable DAC & Amp)

What do you need an external DAC for?
  12. G

The USB-C cables that come with the S9 are supposedly one-directional. Have you tried plugging them in the other way?
  13. G

Thank you. I'd have to modify it to balanced. How much of a difference would it make? (sorry, newbie here)
  14. G

Would this technically be able to drive the 600 ohm AKG K240DF? I don't listen at high volumes...
Top Bottom