Search results

1. Nightlord

Ok, what about top three female rock vocalists?

This thread needs something heavier.... Alissa White-Gluz
  2. Nightlord

Who's the Nightlord then?

Hard to get a full shot of this as I can't back farther away, so had to do it from an angle above... Some extra comments before I get asked anyway.... :cool: A bit of a shame that the 2807 looks better than the X4700H, isn't it?
  3. Nightlord

Thanks. Next thing is to find out just how bad Atmos sounds when using the 4 ceiling speakers with the measurements/delays set for the Auro heights... If I do need extra delay, then I need to swap the fivechannel and the old receiver (which I could fiddle with distance delays on)...
  4. Nightlord

Couple of cables I actually forgot that I hadn't reattached and a pair that had come undone, but apart from that - every speaker is up and playing with the new receiver. :) One little bummer is that I will have to re-measure with the Audyssey-app to be able to use that one - if there was any...
  5. Nightlord

What are we listening to right now..

Trying to get my head around:
  6. Nightlord

Moved the old receiver out of the rack and onto the top of it - in case I want to use it as a 7-channel amp - and labelled some of the cables that I'll keep using the same way ( Front L/R/C to power amps ) and slightly less permanent labeling on the other ones just to keep cable searching to a...
  7. Nightlord

Located the wiring for the front highs... some 9 years or so after it was drawn.... but unfortunately one of the speakers (Carlsson OA51LE) aren't playing the bass driver anymore... something has happened while alone on the shelf for a number of years.... it played last time tested. Pity...
  8. Nightlord

...x4700h is in da house...
  9. Nightlord

Haha.... one should not just look at the pic while writing.... it's of course the RIGHT hand side... :facepalm: Both sides done and some extra cables at floor level also tucked away now. x4700h seems to have arrived in Sweden, so it's more a matter of when I can plan a shop visit...
  10. Nightlord

B&W 800D4 series

Based on previous experiences, I'm probably most interested in the 802s... it's generally been the 802s that's played the best for me. But I'm still not sure I'd prefer this generation over a mid-generation Matrix one (besides looks), I didn't with any of the previous D-series ones... ( But...
  11. Nightlord

Revel F208 Tower Speaker Review

Best advice I can give - stop listening to/trusting dealers. :cool:
  12. Nightlord

Well, I don't think it's going very fast here either, really... I'm just doing bursts of a few minutes now and then when I feel like it. It's how many bursts I get that decides the speed. Next one won't be before the other side of the Formula One free practice #3. :cool: If it's not been...
  13. Nightlord

Ok... so here's the left hand side in the surround - all but the 7.1 left back surround - can't get a good overview with the mobile phone with that one as well. Next up - the three Auro heights for the other side... x4700h seems to have arrived to the central location in Sweden - got mail...
  14. Nightlord

All four playing just fine. Labelled the cables so I needn't do that later when I have something to connect them to. ...MacGyver would have been proud...
  15. Nightlord

Harder than expected to have someone hold them in place for mounting... wiggled on screw heads, I guess. But with added patience they got up. Do hope we didn't dislodge any cables in doing so, will find out when trying out which cable end goes to which one on the other side of the wall...
  16. Nightlord

8 muPPS in a row. 6 to go up as Auro3D height surrounds. 2 for..... good measure.... ?:cool:
  17. Nightlord

Yeah... unless you want to wait for something to pop up on the used market... but then you never know when...
  18. Nightlord

Series-assembly of eight small speakers is quite tedious... :rolleyes:
  19. Nightlord

Sounds like a plan. With free choice, I'd probably go up to iP too...
  20. Nightlord

First ceiling speaker up. 1/4 for Auro3D VoG / Atmos Top Rear Right:
Top Bottom