Search results

1. T

SMSL D400EX DAC Review

No its from my factory sealed dac, I took the pictures yesterday and uploaded here yester day.
  2. T

SMSL D400EX DAC Review

Its mee that posted the pics from my factory sealed dac, I dind't see that..
  3. T

SMSL D400EX DAC Review

I have one, but can't seem to open it, all screws are off...
  4. T

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

At shenzhenaudio its labelt E70 VELVET..
  5. T

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Anyone else gets crackling with this dac, when changing bitrate ?Its very annoying. Im running via usb.
  6. T

Marantz PM7000N issues.

I had the same problem with my PM8500 marantz, I used a RCA Line Level Attenuator Regulators, as this one
  7. T

Hypex fusion plate

Thanks all
  8. T

Hypex fusion plate

Hi all, is it possible to disambly a hypex plate amp and use the amp? Instead of ex a normal hypex module and build amp with a genth case ?
  9. T

Audiophonic amp problem

Hi all, I have purchased a Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Purifi amp, after I have opened it and look, I found that the cables from the buffer board and to xlr/rca is not assembled very good, I have contacted Audiophonics and they say they good fine.. Just got this new reply " The stripped part is...
  10. T

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

Hi all, does the d10s output on both coax and rca at the same time?
  11. T

A wishlist of gear to be reviewed by Amir

Marantz SA8005 https://www.marantz.com/en-us/product/hi-fi-components/sa8005 Marantz PM8005 https://www.marantz.com/da-dk/shop/amplifier/pm8005?status=discontinue
  12. T

Emotiva XMC-2 Review (AV Processor)

Lonnie just postet this at the emo lounge: "Prior to 1.9 the Dolby up mixer was turned on all the time which is what causes the harmonics. The 1.9 code set only applies the up mixer under specific conditions. Now the summed bass mix levels that you are referring to now have to do with some work...
  13. T

Emotiva XMC-2 Review (AV Processor)

They testet them at -20dbfs and 4Volts.
  14. T

2,5 Ω Amplifier advice

Got my Benchmark AHB2 yesterday and my first impression is that it sounds better then the Emotiva DR2 amp.
  15. T

2,5 Ω Amplifier advice

Yea your right. I want to get the Max out off the speakers and I can use the dr2 som other room.
  16. T

2,5 Ω Amplifier advice

I have run them for some months now and the amp is not blownt up yet, but I Will buy a amp to match the speakers.
  17. T

2,5 Ω Amplifier advice

Will a benchmark ahb2 be a good match, spec says it comp with 2 ohm.
Top Bottom