Search results

1. S

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

I use 2 DAC8PRO units connected using the 16-channel AES output of my Trinnov.
  2. S

The update fixed a longstanding issue with dropouts (crackling sound) when using AES inputs into the Okto DAC for high-sample rate recordings. Interestingly enough, this only affected 96kHz and 192kHz. I am quite happy with the update so far. I wish the output would mute, however, when the...
  3. S

I too was told that a new FW will be released. This was supposed to happen before the end of Feb, but .... My issue is similar to yours.
  4. S

What issue were you having that this version addresses? I have been having pops and crackles with high sample rate recordings and it will be great it that issue is addressed here.
  5. S

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Thanks for pointing me to your post in the other channel. I was really hoping that using 6 instead of 8 channels would resolve the issue like it did for you ... unfortunately, that is not the case on my end. I have reported this issue to Okto as well and Pavel said that they were going to run...
  6. S

Anyone using multi-channel input via AES? I have a strange issue with intermittent pops even w/o a change in sample rate. The frequency is much higher with 96kHz content than with 48/44.1 kHz content. Interestingly enough, I don't think this happens on output channels 1 & 2. My DAC8 is...
Top Bottom