Search results

1. V

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Before such loud declarations, verify the abilities of your own hearing and equipment. For some reason, I hear the difference in ES9038Q2M perfectly, and this is not on some audiophilic High End setup, but on a combination of lower-level devices: Yamaha A-S201 + Yamaha NS-777. And yes, I hear...
  2. V

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

In it's original idea, USB is better. But the specific implementation can be exactly the opposite. In my setup, I noticed a consistent increase in sound quality: optical - coaxial - USB. But the final choice of USB is not everywhere and not at once. Even the choice of the best USB port, driver...
  3. V

Topping D30 DAC Measurement and Review

You see, finally my assumptions were confirmed. Bot-provocateur. Enviable role, be proud.
  4. V

Calm down, answering machine. It's time to understand that you are not interesting to me at all.
  5. V

Have you checked any of these statements yourself? Did you research something yourself and prove the results to others? Are you really an unconditional expert in all the areas that you casually mention here, and I should not be completely indifferent to your opinion? This is not the place for...
  6. V

It's harder than just being a bot, an answering machine with a looped tape that playback only: "double blind".
  7. V

Are you sure you read your opponent's answers and understand it? I have already expressed my attitude to all of this, and not once.
  8. V

How? Now hardware measurements are not suitable for those who have the right equipment?
  9. V

No way to verify? No one has a computer with Windows, no one knows about the registry, no one can edit its keys? Or is there no desire - suddenly the result does not fit into the paradigm accepted here: that only the sinad determines everything?
  10. V

Am I trying to dodge? I don't give a damn for a long time about dma, to which you stuck like chewing gum. And I have repeatedly stated that I am not going to prove anything to you about the changes in sound. Those who are able to understand and reproduce these tweaks, will make their own...
  11. V

Fine. List them all, and for each, provide evidence of the use of DMA. Just start with 1.0, as it was the first.
  12. V

These are not my claims, but the very first mention of the operating system, on the basis of which you tried to teach me something with your link. Although, yes, Windows version: 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) was really not indicated there.
  13. V

I don't care about hastily found gossip from the first forum you see. Point me to an authorized statement from microsoft that Windows 7 x86 USB uses DMA.
  14. V

Do I have to run to the store, buy an APx555 to do this? Suggest investigate this to those, who posts a peerless jitter spectrum of a DAC, that does not match the real conditions of users.
  15. V

Universal Serial Bus (USB 1.1) OHCI Host Controller CAN use DMA to reduce memory latencies. Whether this potential was used by the operating system is the question. This is exactly what is being discussed here. HID such as mice, keyboards - not a bulk endpoints. With Full-Speed interrupt...
  16. V

I'm not a missionary to preach to the ignorant. For these purposes, there is https://docs.microsoft.com/
  17. V

Prove it, certified Windows connoisseur. Come on, disgrace yourself further. Р.S. It seems to me that if such as ignorant people do not shut their mouths in time, then the last remnants of the common sense of this resource will lose their meaning. There is not much of it left.
  18. V

Well, quite the expected result. Lack of knowledge encourages attempts to disguise this under any pretext. I have not received a single counterargument regarding the functioning of Windows. Making a reasonable conclusion about your complete ignorance of the functioning of this operating system...
  19. V

Do you have anything to say on the topic of discussion? Something technical / technological where you actually have special knowledge? I was tired of wasting time on bickering with windbag.
  20. V

I'm sure you just didn't understood what was changed in the operating system. It is pointless to prove something to such a contingent.
Top Bottom