Search results

1. D

Atoll DAC200 Signature - Review & Measurements (DAC)

Yeah, this seems like a product designed for the way things were 20 years ago. Sure, some people still need a lot of legacy (toslink, etc) inputs, but most people would be better served by at least one HDMI input (or 5 at this price point). Shameful that any company produces products in this day...
  2. D

Who would you consider to be an Ethical Manufacturer in the Audio Business?

I would have added Blue Jeans Cables to the list, but then they started selling snake oil cables.
  3. D

Eleven XIAudio Broadway Headphone Amp Review

Absolutely you should take price into consideration. This is an absolute rubbish piece of electronics when far better performance can be had for a fraction of the price.
  4. D

Totem Acoustics Rainmaker Speaker Review

Yes, yes I did...but my statement is still accurate. Just now I have seen what's likely the absolute worst. LOL
  5. D

Totem Acoustics Rainmaker Speaker Review

That is one of the worst scores I've seen on here, wow.
  6. D

Teflon pans

In every way. It's an extremely bad design. The concave side digs into one's hand while cleaning or picking up the pan. Contrast with well designed handles that fit the hand well in all situations, like the Williams Sonoma set. I will never buy another All-Clad pan. Oh, also, the saucier that I...
  7. D

Teflon pans

Worth noting that antique cast iron or modern milled cast iron is way more non-stick than modern Lodge cast iron pans. The smooth surface of older pans or milled pans really makes a huge difference. Of course, they are also a lot more expensive.
  8. D

Teflon pans

All-Clad's handles are the absolute worst. Extremely horrible ergonomics. I recommend Williams Sonoma's brand of stainless steel pots/pans instead. They have excellent build quality and the handles are way better.
  9. D

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

Is that balanced output only? I think the graph would look a lot different for single ended output only...or if you put both together
  10. D

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

So my Topping A90 headphone amp is obsolete after only a year? :D
  11. D

Denon as processor

I wouldn't use Denon or Marantz anything for home theater right now. All their stuff is showing out to be of mediocre design in Amir's testing. And I say this as a disappointed AVR-7705 owner.
  12. D

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

These companies are toast if the Shenzhen companies decide to go after the HT receiver/preprocessor market.
  13. D

Emotiva XMC-2 AVP Review (Sample 2)

Would love to see Amir test Sonos gear as that could be a better way to do multichannel if their stuff tests well. It certainly sounds pretty good at my brother's house.
  14. D

Chord GroundARAY Review (Noise Filter?)

Unless you do arp table poisoning, of course.
  15. D

Hifiman Sundara Review (headphone)

The Sundara headphones are not particularly hard to drive. Your Topping A50s should have no problems whatsoever.
  16. D

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

Recently got Philips 4300 superautomatic espresso machine with Lattego and it is fantastic. Absolutely amazing product. My coffee intake has increased significantly since purchasing it. Also switched to using Bottomless to ensure I always have decaf on hand. If you want to try it out, we both...
  17. D

Did You Buy Based On Amir's Review?

Yes, Topping A90 and Gustard X16
Top Bottom