Search results

1. bothu

what are your industrial design favorites?

Good locking Swedish Iron made about 1950. It is still working well but is a little bit heavy. 7 Bo Thunér from Sweden.
  2. bothu

Keith_W DSP system

Thank You for this excellent work ! I bow my bold head to my knees pointing to the south hemisphere :) Bo Thunér in Sweden.
  3. bothu

Need help identifying old interconnects

Just wondering if the coating on one of the conductors is just a "color coding" instead of having different plastic colors on the insulation's ? Nothing exotic or mystic just a standard shielded twisted pair.
  4. bothu

Denon AVR-1912 Front Left output stopped working

Have you tried to disconnect the amp from the main outlet. Is there any reset option of your amp ? If it is the low level RCA output you have shorted I am nearly sure that the low level output can stand a short.
  5. bothu

How Many Inches?

18", 10", 4.5", 1" that is my deal. Bo Thunér, Sweden
  6. bothu

Diy speaker design tips/guide

The "sloon-door" is a Rabbit-blocker. Our rabbit loves to cut wires ;)
  7. bothu

Diy speaker design tips/guide

My DIY system. Accepted by my woman. Nothing fancy just MDF with paint. Electronics analog filters LR 24 dB/ octave, 160 W/ 8 ohm. This is already 15 years old system but still working good. If I should do it again I would have done it with digital crossovers, EQ and room correction...
  8. bothu

Any motorcyclists on this forum?

My old YAMAHA XTZ 750 (Super Teneré) from 1989. I bought it new and the picture is from the last day i had it. I sold it 2020. I think it is still in use. The longest trip I did alone was from Sweden to Italy. Totally about 2400 miles Bo Thunér from Sweden
  9. bothu

what are your industrial design favorites?

Two nicely designed objects. Cabriolets from Mercedes. Old : New design study Bo Thunér, Sweden.
  10. bothu

New ASR logo proposal

Excellent analysis of the work behind the logo. I fully agree with you.
  11. bothu

New ASR logo proposal

Exelent idéa !
  12. bothu

New ASR logo proposal

There is to much scarp edges. It is not harmonic. Bad design. Please let the old logo stay ! Bo Thunér from Sweden
  13. bothu

What is on your workbench right now?

This is my amp.meter old but still OK. Bo Thunér , Sweden
  14. bothu

Around these teflon stands there are a lot of dust on the pc board. Can the dust act as a a conductor for current leakage ? Bo Thunér from Sweden
  15. bothu

End Game DIY Loudspeakers

This is my DIY solution. Not perfect but acceptable for every day use. 18" sub. 10" bas. Each speaker has its own amp. Bo Thunér
  16. bothu

Wilson Benesch Eminence

My first reaction ..... the designer is a man with "dreams" . To me it looks like a big male organ. No WAF factor at all.
  17. bothu

What are we listening to right now..

Well done Joe !
  18. bothu

60 years old Tape recorder renovation. I bought this tape recorder on a flea market for 12$, 10 years back. It is a Tandberg model 845. It has been standing in the basement until now. Last week I wanted to test it. It started with a loud popping sound and then smoke coming out of it...
Top Bottom