Search results

1. F

I need help in choosing studio monitors setup

2i2 second generation. In the summer I probably will buy a new flat, so I will keep in mind that it should be good enough for my music work. BTW, what size of room do you recommend? Yes, I know, it is costs more than I have written, but I will try to expand my budget. Thank you for help.
  2. F

Audio interface you mean? Till now, I was just making music without mixing etc. So now I have Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. But I decided to m&m my tracks too. I don't want to buy something cheap, to replace it in future. So, I decided to build good setup from start.
  3. F

Okey. So, I only need to buy KH310 and KH750 and It will works? And do I need to buy 1 or 2 KH750?
  4. F

And what DAC do I need for setup: Neumann KH 310As + Neumann KH 750D
  5. F

Thanks a lot for your explanation, I thought a bit different. First of all, thank a lot for your help. About K120As. I thought, I would setup my room for it. But you don't recommend to use nearfield monitors as a single pair, how I understand. Is it not optimal for mixing? Maybe it is obvious...
  6. F

Thank you a lot! So, if i'll buy Neumann KH 310A, I don't need to buy any expansive audio interface?
  7. F

Hello everyone. My budget is around $2500 and I need to buy a pair of studio monitors and audio interface for it. The problem is, that I don't need any mic/instrument inputs and ofcourse any input preamps too. So I decided to buy only monitors + Amp + DAC. I searched a bit, and my favorite is...
Top Bottom