Search results

1. N

Bluetooth receiver with USB out

Does it have USB output?
  2. N

That looks to me like a USB input, rather than output. The same socket is used to power it.
  3. N

Kali Audio MV-BT Review (Balanced Bluetooth Receiver)

Why would be odd, complex or pricey? There are plenty of dongles that transmit from a USB port, the Avantree DG80 for example., why would it be any more difficult to do the reverse?
  4. N

Kali Audio MV-BT Review (Balanced Bluetooth Receiver)

It's odd that it doesn't have a USB out, which would make it compatible with more of their DACs (e.g. D10s).
  5. N

Thanks, that's a good suggestion, and would work for old bluetooth codecs. I've just checked whether it supports aptx, and unfortunately it doesn't, but I didn't mention that as a requirement in my question.
  6. N

Thanks. However, the device that is the source of the music doesn't have a USB connection, only Bluetooth, so the receiver must be bluetooth.
  7. N

Is there such as thing as a Bluetooth receiver USB dongle that receives a Bluetooth audio transmission and emits it into a USB connection? It would be the opposite of an Avantree DG80, which receives a signal from a USB socket, and transmits it via Bluetooth. I've looked hard, and can't find...
Top Bottom