Search results

1. S

OLED - Sony or LG,

So, I've decided it's time to make the leap and get an OLED. My only issue is deciding between the LG C1 and The Sony A80J. With price matching at Best Buy, both are virtually identical in price. My research tells me both have their strengths and weaknesses. So, I would like to hear from actual...
  2. S

Reliability of USB (thumb drives)

Was curious about some of you all's USB thumb drive stories. Here's mine I was cleaning out my truck this morning, because my boy has decided to buy it for almost nothing, (hey it's my kid, right thing to do). While doing a quick clean-up, I found a small USB stick. Dirty and somewhat sticky...
  3. S

Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer Help

Probably wrong place to post, so Mods please feel free to move to proper location. OK, now on to my issue as i need some help. When I open Microsoft Edge and then do a search, (doesn't matter search engine is being used), my results open as normal, however when i click on any result, it opens...
  4. S

As We See It

If you haven't seen or binge-watched the new Amazon series, you owe it to yourself to do so. Finally, we have a good wholesome series that anyone can watch and not claim to be offended. No political views for any side are being pushed, just good entertainment. I must say i really enjoyed the...
  5. S

Best Movie Music Composer

Share your opinions please. May help to throw in Movie titles. As for myself, it's an easy choice. ENNIO MORRICONE
  6. S

Rothwell Inline attenuator effects ?

I have searched and not found the answer i was looking for, so apologies if this has been asked and answered before. ( Mods if not in the right section, please move ) I think most here are aware of the Rothwell inline XLR attenuators. Rothwell recommends when using a pre-amp to amp combo...
  7. S

Is Amazon Down ?

Is anyone else currently having issues with Amazon? (12-07-21 ) I have tried everything I can think of, but I can't sign into Amazon shopping or Amazon Music. Can anyone else confirm this is a site issue and not on my end? Started with Amazon music, kept skipping tracks, then said unable to...
  8. S

The universe is Hostile to computers

Watched this video the other day. While i have heard about this phenomena, I found this to video does a decent job at explaining it. Very fascinating and worth the watch. Makes you think twice about the glitches that can or have occurred in digital devices. Anyways curious about some of your...
  9. S

Sudoku - Anyone else addicted - post results

Anyone else addicted to this great game ? Here is my latest time on the expert level. Having a hard time beating 4 minutes lately, using a mouse is costing me to much time. Anyways lets have some fun and see how you do, using no helps or hints etc. Hardest sudoku puzzles - play sudoku expert...
  10. S

YOUTUBE (ads, links etc) Poll

Without getting into any arguments here, that having been appearing in some threads. When it comes to Youtube discussions it leaves me scratching my head. I do not pay for Youtube, rather I use and am perfectly satisfied with the free version. But I am baffled when I here these complaints or...
  11. S

Amplifier Diagnosis Problem Help Needed

So i am having some issues with one of my amplifiers. The amp in question is the Anthem MCA 30. Issues. A couple weeks back I noticed when i would turn the amp on, the left channel would not come on for 5 minutes or so. Or it would come on then fade out. Well today, i turn it on, left channel...
  12. S

Overtureav.com (are they safe)

I am just curious if anyone has ever done any business with this company. Seems legit and all, I just had never heard of them until recently I like the fact that they do trade in's. So if anyone has ever had any dealings or purchases from them i would appreciate your thoughts and experience...
  13. S

Got the Itch opinions and feedback appreciated

My current Halo pre will be going in for repair. Once it's back i will either sell or keep it for one of the kids. In the meantime i'm in a quandary trying to decide on two of the following set-up options. 1) The RME ADI-2Dac FS Love all the features, eq, bass and treble, etc. Simple one box...
  14. S

Shenzhen big sale ( Ya Right )

First off i apologize if i posted this in the wrong area (mod feel free to move if needed ). Well like a lot of you, i was surprised and happy to see the email this morning from Shenzhen about their big March sale. Turns out, it is only for a handful of products. I get so tired of the sellers...
  15. S

Topping D30Pro Owners

Wanted to start a thread where owners could discuss their D30pro. Plus i have a few questions. 1) Where did you buy? 2) How long did it take to receive it? 3) Do you notice any performance ( issues ) difference when either running in Preamp mode vs Dac mode? I am curious because i am needing a...
  16. S

NBR Music (Youtube)

I was just curious if any of you have noticed the quality of music provided by NBR Music on Youtube. Coming from Youtube it's amazing how good their music tracks actually sound. Now all their stuff might not be the greatest song selections, but the audio quality really surprises me. For the most...
Top Bottom