Search results

1. P

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

So even using E30 to feed the A30Pro, the power output of the A30Pro 4.4 and 6.35 will be the same as using an XLR balanced DAC ?
  2. P

Ok so if you use E30 on the A30Pro you will "loose" half the power :confused: is it worth ?
  3. P

If you feed the A30pro with E30, it's RCA so 2volts. Will the A30Pro provide same power output ? (4.4mm and 6.35mm)
  4. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

Hello guys, just to keep you update for my issue with Topping E30. For reminder : - Loose left channel during listening/gaming - Left channel very low volume and sound was like "compressed" and very awful Test to find out a solution : - Swapping L+R RCA cable to see if the problem was the...
  5. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

Guys, I tried something, I changed the positioning of my RCA pushing them a little bit far away from each other, switched the L and R and the problem didn't happened for few hours, maybe I'm just lucky for now... Maybe stacking with RCA cable can do some "interference" ? My cable plugs look...
  6. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

I have 5.0 drivers, the latest. Maybe I have to reinstall but it's long :'( Yeah Windows over years crap itself a lot, it's so bad but playing video games, don't have choice. My PC have a optical output, but only 24 bits 96 kHz, tomorrow my friend will loan me a optical cable.
  7. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

Before using OTG, I'm gonna try an optical cable, what do you think ?
  8. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

Well, I've tested everything, I don't know how to fix that. It seems that I'm the only guy with this problem... last chance is to update my windows but I don't think it'll work...
  9. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

Hi, can't edit my previous post I don't know why. With native Windows 10 driver the issue is still here :( I don't know what to do Only thing I can test is to put the DAC in an USB 2.0 port and reinstaller the drivers. If the problem persist, i'm out of solution. Am I the only one is this...
  10. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

RCA cable is OK (Audioquest Golden Gate), tested and still left channel issue. I think it's windows the problem, maybe I should try to plug it without drivers, just for testing. What's wrong if I use it "plug and play" ? Asio/Wasapi Lost ok, but If i fix the correct rate before listening FLAC...
  11. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

1 : I don't have another PC, I don't have OTG cable for my phone :/ 2 : Sometimes yes, sometimes no I switch source on the E30 and it comes back, very random, I can listen for 2 hours without problem, or just 5 minutes 3 : No sound at all or veeeery low sound 4 : Sound is off, I don't know how...
  12. P

Topping E30 DAC Review

Hello guys, I'm new on the forum and I really need your help :( When I'm playing games or listening music with my Topping E30, sometimes I have issues like Left channel not work for seconds or the sounds is "buggy". I already had this issue with an E30 that I thought was faulty, but I guess it's...
Top Bottom