Search results

1. K

Subwoofer for Genelec 8030 very rectangular livingroom setup

Good evening, afternoon or morning – depending from where you are reading. So i'm watching this forum now silently for quite a while and now would be in need of support to understand/read subwoofer measurements a bit better. The situation is as following: I've recently replaced my Klipsch RP...
  2. K

Versatile mini/desktop setup

Hej there, looking for some advice on a new setup for a family member, where I'm struggling to find an appropriate combination. Currently there is a 25 year old Yamaha integrated amp which is reaching its end of life plus two large speakers which are rather "bookshelf plus". The plan is now to...
  3. K

AVR + Poweramp + DAC, help with system optimization

Hello dear audio community, a few years back, life was pretty simple. I had a tiny integrated amp (NAD C316BEE) coupled to some bookshelf speakers and a CD player and a split RCA cable from my 3.5mm output on the computer. Then I moved and had space (and need) for larger speakers. So I got a...
  4. K

Headphone amp for a futureproof stack (with IEM support and dedicated DAC)

Hello there, i recently came across this community and was very happy to see the high level of dedication to non-bullshit high fidelity. All this passive reading now got me into starting an own thread and raising some questions - which might include newbie content. If this should be the wrong...
Top Bottom