Search results

1. G

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

So, maybe a variant of this one? And when? Thank you
  2. G

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

Hi Dylan, I wanted to know if these power supplies will equip the two-channel amplifiers and the new integrated amplifier. Thanks
  3. G

Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier

Dylan, have you ready the specs sheet :) ?
  4. G

Hi Dylan, wich are the dimensions of the case? Tks
  5. G

Hi Dylan, any news on the 2ch Int. Amp? Could you gently give us the overall dimensions? Many thanks
  6. G

Munich Hi-End

New AH90 from Gustard
  7. G

Comparing Buckeye and VTV Purifi Amps

Me too, ahahahahahahahahahah
  8. G

we will become great friends
  9. G

if you read critically the posts we wrote to each other, maybe you discover that you immediately started to impose your thoughts in a not exactly polite way. I think ASR users are bored with these exchanges so I suggest you don't go any further. I just want to tell you that I know the principles...
  10. G

That's what I do too, everyday but I've encountered this voltages thing and wanted to share it with ASR. I wanted to do it in a constructive way, trying to give an explanation for the perceived minor dynamics but obviously you are so expert in the sector that you assure me that I cannot afford...
  11. G

as far as I'm concerned it was a pleasure talking to you up to a certain point
  12. G

I too am an engineer but when I can't find answers to phenomena I try to understand if there are other types of correlations or formulas and above all I am open to confrontation. I also try not to make fun of others because maybe they just want to understand and learn
  13. G

you are probably not open to confrontation. who knows
  14. G

maybe there are other parameters or correlations that affect the sound, maybe the sonic characteristics of the buffers come into play more, who knows....
  15. G

Sure, levels matched. 6 ears... .i don't know why but I think that even electronics need to work in an optimal range of voltages
  16. G

I am aware of this fact but evidently I expressed myself in an inaccurate way since I intend to refer to musical dynamics if it can be called that. I hear a less satisfying and suppressed delivery at low volume levels from the preamps.
  17. G

I'm referring to the performance of modern preamplifiers which show low dynamics at values of 1-1.5 volts. This preamp pairs best with older generation preamps. My two cents
  18. G

In my opinion is much more than 6 db. No hiss however
Top Bottom