Search results

1. W

Genelec 8030C to 8331/41A??

Hello, I have an RME ADI-2 DAC with a pair of 8030Cs and am happy. Of course, the Ones are better. How much better is an 8331,8341 over the 8030C for near field <1m listening distance with -40dB to -50Db value on my DAC? I'm not sure if the dB varies significantly between brands, but those are...
  2. W

RME ADI-2 DAC FS bit rate driver issue?

Hello, I have had this DAC for a few weeks and seem to have issues in Windows with the DAC being recognized. I have bit rate set to 384.0 in Windows, and sometimes when I turn the DAC on, it will stay at 44.1, and sometimes after a period of minutes it will update to 384.0. I installed the...
  3. W

Two Configs. How much do I need to spend?

Hello, I'm looking at putting a 2 monitor + DAC system. My research has placed me into two setups, it seems. I was considering Neuman KH80 but don't car for the plastic, and KH-150 seems overpriced compared to the 8340a Viewing Distance: 1m Room size 12 x 10 Config#1 1. RME ADI-2 DAC FS...
  4. W

RME ADI-2 FS R BE + Turntable...and what else??

Hello, I'll keep this simple. I am looking at getting the RME ADI-2 FS R BE or the new RME 2/4 I want to be able to connect a turntable to the RME DAC and take advantage of the ADC. I have seen many diagrams with ppl having 4-5 devices from TT to speakers. The RME BE or 2/4 cuts out some with...
  5. W

AudioEngine D1 measurement suggestion

Hello, I have the AudioEngine D1 DAC and it's been working very well for 7 or 8 years, approximately. I'm going to buy the SMSL SU-9n and have always wondered how well the AudioEngine D1 compares to newer DACs. The DAC is still for sale on the AudioEngine website and I have, and perhaps to my...
  6. W

8030C floor stand help needed

Hello, I've been reading the forums for months trying to find the perfect speaker. I'm half Finnish so Genelec seems like a natural fit. I was tempted by the KH80 but the 4" size might be too small long term. I thought I may need the 8340A 6.5" but a post said it's bigger, louder 8030C, so now...
Top Bottom