Search results

1. B

'Dolby Atmos' on Huawei P30 Pro

Hello, I have a question concerning my Huawei P30 Pro. I just recently discovered that it has a sound setting for Dolby Atmos (can be switched on and of at any time) As far as I can hear, it influences any ordinary 2 channel sound stream e.g Spotify or Quobuz, by creating some kind of 'fuller'...
  2. B

Topping announces A70 Pro Headphone Amp

Here you go https://shenzhenaudio.com/collections/all/products/topping-a70pro-amplifier-fully-balanced-r2r-volume-control-module-headphone-amp Design seems to be influenced by Eversolo
  3. B

For Sale (EU Only) : TOPPING A90 SILVER - date of purchase June 2020 - 325 € excl Shipping

Hello ASR audio friends, I am selling my trusted topping A90 Silver headphone amplifier / preamplifier. I would consider the current condition of the A90 as 'almost new'. Please have a look at the photos to get an impression of what you’d be buying. If you need more information please contact...
  4. B

What is the "DIRETTA" audio protocol?

Hi, I'm living in France and in quite some hifi forums and discussions there is a lively debate on this "DIRETTA" audio protocol,which some claim to beat Roon's RAAT. Apparently it can be used in HQ Player as an ASIO source and in the RPI version of the "GentooPlayer" as as an ASIO target...
  5. B

Review Request E1DA Powerdac 2.1

Hello Amir, if possible I would like to have a review on the E1DA Powerdac. I think this 80$ DAC/ESP/Headphone is a unique proposition in the head-fi market. The only thing coming close in functionality are RMI ADI DACs which are at least 10 x as expensive. I have both: the RMI ADI 2 FS sounds...
Top Bottom