Search results

1. L

getting rid of noise

thanks, I realized that question 1 and 2 was pretty nonsensical
  2. L

getting rid of noise

Hi, I feel like I don't quite get noise in analog-to-digital 1) why can't we record music at for example 17 bits, the quantized noise is last bit, right? And then we cut the last bit so no quantized noise??? 2) why can't we oversample > noise shape > downsample to get rid of noise The noise is...
  3. L

Cutting of frequencies below 20 Hz

Hi, I wanted to know you opinion on cutting frequencies below 20 Hz, I saw a lot of speakers that have small woofer that doesn't extend well past 50-60Hz, but that's not the case with headphones, with many reviews recommending equalization of bass to Harman target and even with linear bass...
  4. L

Shanling UA2 Aborted Review (DAC & Amp)

They seem to have qc issues, I bought shanling ua2 from shenzhenaudio after the release. The whole unit was moving when pressing the button and then sometimes It would crackle so loudly I think it's shorting something inside.
  5. L

KRK ROKIT 5 Gen 4 Review (Studio Monitor)

Does not using eq bypass the ad da conversion?
  6. L

Delta-Sigma Digital Audio Converters (DAC)

Oh, It was supposed to be more of a how question, like for example I don't get why does it go up in frequency instead of going down
  7. L

Delta-Sigma Digital Audio Converters (DAC)

Hi, I don't know if it is just me, but I don't intuitively see why the noise is pushed into high frequencies. also is it just the voltage or whole energy? Because I only came across voltage per square root hertz
  8. L

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

just out of curiosity, why would you need third l30
  9. L

I came to conclusion that a) it is in my head b) I put my right earcup further back because of my glasses
  10. L

then its 1.953/1.952 in both channels Do I have a way to measure the headphones then (sundara)
  11. L

Hi, recently i started hearing channel imbalance in my topping l30 The image fells like its in your head on right eye level, pretty unnatural I turned on my multimeter to ac voltage at 1khz with online frequency generator and i got L: 0.259V R: 0.266V Is this difference hearable, am I sane...
  12. L

does anyone know if the pcb changed between 2011xxxx and 2101xxxx?
  13. L

Isn't this normal d shaft pot? You just have to use more force than you think ;) I replaced mine with other color topping l30 beware that this won't fix scratchiness
  14. L

I checked and the rca ground is connected to the screw
  15. L

I have just one dac and amp so it's not a big problem for me I don't know If It is better for the device itself to be turned off during night
  16. L

okey so If I use it everyday for about 6 hours, should I bother switching it off when I go to bed? the ground pin is the first visible soldered thing touching the case? Do I measure how many ohms are between rca ground and screw? Is this all? (2012)
  17. L

I get it but then there is there other edge of the sword or something I heard that electronics don't like being switched off and on because of inrush current and not being at their temperature
  18. L

also has someone photo of the grounding pin?
  19. L

I wanted to know how long I can expect it to work and just wondering if it is better to turn it off at night
Top Bottom