Search results

1. D

Topping A90 - Just bought and connected.....Daft questions

Guys I have just received my Topping A90 and connected to my RME ASI-2 FS. They are connected via balanced XLR I am sure these are daft questions.....? But what settings do I need on the... 1) RME to output and just use it's DAC 2) The settings on the A90 - I have so far used HPA, XLR and...
  2. D

Topping A90 Headphone Amp & RME ADI-2 FS - Best way to pair and connect?

Guys I wondered if anyone could help me please? I have an RME ADI-2 FS DAC and have just ordered a Topping A90 Headphone Amp and I am awaiting delivery of the A90. I only listen on headphones on a Headfi setup on my desk top - Massdrop 6xx / Campfire Andromeda IEMs and I am about to buy the...
  3. D

Problems Optimising Set-Up and Sound with RME ADI-2 FS

New audiophile seeks help with streaming Qobuz through windows pc connected by USB to RME ADI-2 FS I am using it as a dac/headphone amp connected to Massdrop 6xx headphones with an OIDIO headphone cable. The PC is connected by ethernet to my internet router on a run with a switch. The comms...
  4. D

Bluos Node 2i & Ifi Micro iDSD

I am a new audiophile and not very clued up about streaming and set ups and the basics. But I am keen to learn and get more into this hobby. I have just bought the Node 2i and the Ifi Micro iDSD Black Label The cable I am connecting is the Audioquest Forest Mini Toslink 6.5mm to 3.5mm This is...
  5. D

Portable Dilemmas

Guys I am new to audio and Hifi I am in the market for a portable dac/amp and IEMs I listen in the home and also in my office using Qobuz to stream High Res My source is either a) mobile phone (portable) or b) at home in my study I have a Bluos 2i which I have just purchased. I am...
Top Bottom