Search results

1. SlowCar

Two pairs of the speakers in the same room - is it a problem?

Hi all, as many of You I am considering best of two worlds - HiFi and HT - in the same room. One of options is to set up 2 completely separate systems. The question is, if there is something wrong with putting 2 pairs of speakers side by side? I think that I have read somthing about why it's a...
  2. SlowCar

How to integrate Sub with Adam A7x

Hello Currently my setup consists of Topping DX3Pro connected to Adam A7x (rca, unbalanced). After moving to bigger room I would like to integrate sub, because in new room they are a little bit bass shy. I am not bass head by any means so I would like to have appropriate amount of bass. I am...
  3. SlowCar

Is this tilted ceiling bad?

Hi Everyone. Quick question - is such listening room bad? As in the (very bad) picture. This is side view. Floor is 6m length. Ceiling is 1m at 2.25m height, after that drops. At 3m length there is 1.8m height. How will that impact listening if i want to listen at around 2-3 meters? Depty of...
  4. SlowCar

What to improve? DX3Pro + A7X

Hello everyone, my first thread on the forum so I hope this is the right place to write. My current setup consists of DX3Pro and 2x Adam Audio A7X speakers connected by rca. Mostly I listen music through LDAC connection by Android 10 device (Tidal 99% of the time). Room where i listen to the...
Top Bottom