Search results

1. A

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

https://www.amazon.com/Detachable-Silver-Plated-Microphone-Audiophile-Replacement/dp/B09TLBGQLB/ref=dp_fod_sccl_1/143-0371485-9473258?pd_rd_w=YCNYN&content-id=amzn1.sym.550e945f-c48e-4794-aff0-cc9017996f0a&pf_rd_p=550e945f-c48e-4794-aff0-cc9017996f0a&pf_rd_r=K86QHVCM3D8XE4JQ4KG7&pd_rd_wg=2CAcc&pd...
  2. A

Your Desktop Audio Setup?

I just admire you guys can keep the desks so neat and clean. Mine is always a mess so no pictures....
  3. A

Recommendations for headphones with better bass response at under $200

yeah, I think ASR website has some kind of bug lately. This problem happens to other people too that copying links don't work as expected.
  4. A

After just one day of listening, I have to say the sound quality, noise insolation, and comfort is insanely good. I am buying a few more for all my family. maybe also for my neighbors, gardener, and cleaner, etc. ASR's influence on audio market is real. Ever since I joined ASR, I've...
  5. A

they look pretty good to me:
  6. A

just got mine today. I am trying them as I am writing. First IEM for me in a looooong time, more than 15 years since my last IEM. Very impressive indeed! now need to go back and read Amir's review ....
  7. A

Neumann KH 80 DSP + KH 750 DSP + MA 1 vs Genelec 8030C + 7050 + DIRAC

go with Neumann. For similar performance, the cost is better. MA 1, although quirky, has excellent results in the end. KH750 goes lower.
  8. A

Can anyone explain the vinyl renaissance?

another comparison of vinyl is tube amp -- it is really cool and nostalgic to have it on your desk, a truly lovely thing to behold. I have no problem with people indulge in the romantic feeling at all. This is why I stated that if your goal is to enjoy music purely without coloring or...
  9. A

What advice you wish you could have given to your younger self or someone new to this hobby?

(1) stick with active speakers (Neumann/Genelec). forget about passive ones completely. (2) get into headphones.
  10. A

OK, what are you guys buying yourselves for Christmas?

some good wines, including:
  11. A

Best SciFi movies

Blade Runner (1982) The Fifth Element (1997) Terminator 1 and 2 (1984, 1991) MIB (1997) The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) Back to the future (1985) Galaxy Quest (1999) Mad Max (1979)
  12. A

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

Today when I tried to recalibrate with my setup, 2x KH 80 + KH 750, I ran into the same error message. I have to install factory software from Focusrite (my audio interface) to show everything. According to Neumann, https://www.neumann.com/en-en/ma-1-faqs/, you may want to try universal...
  13. A

Can anyone explain the vinyl renaissance?

to answer OP's question, it is the same sentiment and drive that entice people buy antiques. Humans is probably the only species that has nostalgia .... to enjoy music purely, digital is the only way.
  14. A

$10K budget for no-holds-barred bookshelf system...

2.1 is way better in terms cost and room tuneability from either Neumann or Genelec. I'd say Neumann KH 120 II + KH 750 and MA 1 calibration kit, which cost in the neighborhood of US$3500, should be the end game system for a normal room. Then you can use the leftover $6.5k to get cases...
  15. A

7Hz Salnotes Zero IEM Review

anybody here can give some preliminary review/comparison between the Salnotes Zero and the brand new Crinacle Zero:2 ?
  16. A

7Hz Salnotes Zero IEM Review

I see two models on Amazon: Linsoul 7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 Linsoul 7Hz Salnotes Zero are they of the same product line?
Top Bottom