Search results

1. B

REL Acoustics just released 3 new subs (T/5x, T/7x, T/9x)

100%. This is why I am looking for a good sub with the speaker inputs. Run from the amp to the sub nputs then from the sub outputs to the speakers.
  2. B

Cambridge audio cxnV2 streamer dac dynaco st tube amp ( technically it’s a vta- 120 bob latino amp with attenuator) Revel m126be’s.
  3. B

not sure I follow this? It would be great to know if a sub could be connected or not. I use an older amp and can’t use rca. Not trying to make it about me but I think that would be more helpful than cani pawn it down the road.
  4. B

Thank you & interesting. Can you elaborate on this? I was wondering about the connection of the REL. my old definitive technology supercube 2 has binding posts (in/out) on the back. Then you can adjust the cutoff and prevent the speakers from receiving these frequencies. Is this what...
  5. B

This is great- thanks! I’m not sure if it’s in the spreadsheet but connectivity method might be good to have. I don’t have a LFE connection option so I need high level. Food for thought!
  6. B

I am not allowed to view this from my (work) pc. Can we publish a top 10 list?
  7. B

I did not mean to imply it wasn’t. I don’t know enough to make sense of those graphs. I was responding to the other gentleman’s comment about there being a lot of hate on here. I mistakenly took that to mean - feel some way irrergardless of fact. My bad could you kindly recommend a few...
  8. B

I can for sure. They offer a 60 day in home trial. I guess i was just surprised as I normally find this forum to be prey fact driven. Is the hate due to the price or performance?
  9. B

:( the Rel sub was a recommendation from a friend so I came here to research. Looks like general consensus is they are no good? what are most people using for stereo systems? I’m looking for a good musical sub.
  10. B

Any recommendations on diy speaker build kits?

First off let me say what a cool forum this is. As a data geek I love this site. I don’t yet always understand everything you guys are saying but it’s a great place to learn. I was wondering if the “perfect” diy speaker exists. I know the answer as there is always compromise but...
Top Bottom