Search results

1. F

Say "Hello!" to boXem | audio Arthur series, Hypex and Purifi based power amplifiers

Sounds great. When do you expect these cables to be available? And will that work on your purifi amps already sold with no mod needed?
  2. F

Say "Hello!" to boXem | audio Arthur series, Hypex and Purifi based power amplifiers

Ok, what will be the power in bridge mode?
  3. F

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

How does the Pre90 works with your phono stage so far? And what is your phono preamp?
  4. F

Oppo Sonica USB DAC and Streamer Review

Oh yes, my bad, I meant RCA analog (AUX) input, no Toslink.
  5. F

But then this follows: Besides that I don't understand why he is using a digital source to test this RCA input. To me it is more likely to be used to plug older devices in, isn't it? And why not using XLR outputs for this measurement like for the others, is it not possible when using RCA...
  6. F

WolfX700 Measurements of Topping Pre90/Ext90 Preamplifier/ Extender

@ John Yang nihao! But can't you just put the A90 between the Pre90 and the amplifier, so you select HPA when using headphone and switch to PRE when listening on speakers?
  7. F

Review and Measurements of Cambridge Audio Duo Phono Preamp

Thanks for this review Amirm. I am thinking about buying this and a Topping Pre90 so I could use my turntable and a dac (D90 for example) on the same system, do you think it would work well? On Wolf's Pre90 review thread there are lots of comments about compatibility issues dur to low...
  8. F

Hi trl, thanks for the link! Seems that its RCA input is average though, going through ADC first.
  9. F

Thanks for this review Amirm. Are you able to say if the performance of this device is as good when using the RCA input? That would make it even more attractive considering the very few affordable DACs with RCA available on the market even today.
  10. F

Amazing Budget Amplifier Find: AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Video Review

Thanks Amirm! Would be interesting to see reviews of the dacs and preamps by the same brand :)
  11. F

Audiophonics MPA-M250NC 1x250W Amplifier

You can find floorstanding speakers reviews on ASR, but not many. It's understandable though, considering the size and weight of these things... I wish Amirm could review more of them as well. Which bookshelf speaker did you buy?
  12. F

Sorry I don't get what you mean
  13. F

Audiophonics RASPTOUCH LVDS Streamer

Thanks for the link, just read the thread through and i2s isn't attractive indeed. It's a shame the streamer only has this output for connecting with a DAC. Is this due to some limitation on the hardware used so they cannot have coaxial output?
  14. F

I am looking at their Hypex and Purifi amplifiers as well since I saw ASR reviews of Nord and Apollon amplifiers (I'm in France). I wanted a pruifi stereo amp, but if I'm not wrong Audiophonics have no dual mono, only the one below with one power supply for both channels...
  15. F

Sure. What about this LVDS precisley, any comment about this type of connexion? I see more and more DACs with i2s input but don't understand why it exists anyways... Any difference with more usual coaxial or optical connexions? I also wonder about quality of the touch screen, if anyone has ever...
  16. F

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, visiting everyboday since I discovered it! Thanks to the ASR team for the great job here. Wondering about this streamer by Audiophonics...
Top Bottom