Search results

1. Paolo

New ASR logo proposal

I’m an art director too, it’s funny how since my first visit on ASR I’ve been thinking about how much the forum ”needs” a rebranding. I’m also a designer, and first would work on a new website, with the review data at it’s core, easily reachable and the community all around it. My two cents...
  2. Paolo

IPhone, headphones and EQ with Apple Music. Is Qudelix-5K the only choice?

I’ve read of many problems with the cable connection on iOS, and I’m not sure the EQ will work. Did you try it?
  3. Paolo

Ordered it for the second time since the first package got lost So… let’s hope, but about your question: the Qudelix has 2 headphone’s jacks and it will connect to the iPhone via Bluetooth.
  4. Paolo

I’ve already ordered the Qudelix, if it’s not good enough the nex try may be a FiiO
  5. Paolo

Apple HomePod (2nd Gen) (2023)

Can you please describe how clear is the speech in movies compared to other systems like sound bar or headphones?
  6. Paolo

Apple HomePod (2nd Gen) (2023)

I’m genuinely not sure you could have a proper ASR review. How can this computational DSP can be measured? And, if measured, how you would relate to the data? It seems to me that the speaker will try to adapt how it sounds to the specific room… Apart from that, you’re on point, good gear is...
  7. Paolo

Erin's Audio Corner YT channel is about to change...

I think you’re both missing the relevant part of my post, where I’m responding to Amir who says: “I don't know why this was such a difficult concept for him to grasp. Or for his fans like you for that matter.” I have expressed my opinion over what I think people perceive, as a direct response to...
  8. Paolo

Archimago has a survey up

Well, that’s my point, we like music and, since we’re here or on Archimago website, we consider audio systems as crucial. The survey is over simplistic relative to the specific audience.
  9. Paolo

Erin's Audio Corner YT channel is about to change...

I will try an analogy, it’s for the sake of understanding, not judging. ASR is the OS of the objective audiophile world, a platform more than a single software. Many here perceive it as the de facto town square, the place where everything happens and they do not care about the subtle difference...
  10. Paolo

Archimago has a survey up

Done, but for an audiophile survey is pretty generic on the audio part, I don’t think he’s going to have good data points with only a couple of questions on the system. For instance I happen to listen mostly outside and in the office, this mean BT IEM for the most part. Far from my ideal setup...
  11. Paolo

Apple Spacial Audio Questions

Have you tried with the AirPods max? I’m curious, they should be good for it, at least that’s what apple says
  12. Paolo

Thanks guys, but this software seems way too selective :) Feels like the Qudelix is still the best option so far.
  13. Paolo

SoundID enabled devices: https://www.sonarworks.com/soundid/enabled-devices
  14. Paolo

seems like it works only with “SoundID” enabled headphones
  15. Paolo

No, you’re right, the DSP IL isn’t bulky, the thread though is all about battery powered devices that will definitely not fit in a pocket :)
  16. Paolo

Thanks, but it is only almost the same. In your thread it’s all about bulky, transportable builds, not really portable. I’m asking if there is something better than the Qudelix to EQ Apple Music on the iPhone. Don’t want to sound rude, I’m genuinely trying to understand if my post is ambiguous...
  17. Paolo

Focal Clear MG versus Clear MG Professional

Focal Clear and Focal Clear Pro are the same headphones with different color schemes and accessories. Same goes for the Clear Mg and Clear Mg Pro, same build, same drivers, same everything except for color and accessories. The Clear and the newer Clear Mg series are not the same and of course...
  18. Paolo

It doesn’t seem the best way to use it with an iPhone, but more to the point of my inquiry, the 5K is not an alternative to the 5K to evaluate… :D Btw, the Qudelix is already in my Amazon cart, i just want to know if there are other options.
Top Bottom