Search results

1. B

Best Topping L30 alternative for equivalent or better SE output

Hi all, was wanting to buy a Topping L30 but very unsure to proceed due to the issues with 2012 serial numbers and below, and not sure if I can get the correct version. I am wondering what alternative headphone amplifier has equivalent SE output quality and power at similar or slightly higher...
  2. B

Best bang for buck desktop headphone amplifier under or around $200

Hi all I could find a list of all the reviews for headphone amps, not sure if there is one? I have some Mr Speakers Aeon RT on order and looking for a good, reasonably priced headphone amp to drive them. I currently have a Motu M2 audio interface to connect to
  3. B

How to best EQ Headphones on the go? e.g with iPhone

I notice that on a some of the headphone reviews, certain headphones are only recommended with certain EQ settings. I know it is fairly straight forward to EQ using software in Windows. However for "on the go" listening e.g when using Bose QC35 II on the go with an iPhone - is it...
  4. B

Rank studio monitors/active speakers you have heard

I saw a similar concept on a headphone forum I follow, I thought it would be great/fun to get a list running of ranked Studio monitors/powered speakers with the great community here. I am a new member but have been following the threads on here for a while List/rank the studio monitors/powered...
Top Bottom