Search results

1. HiFidFan

Invasion Apple+

I watched the first episode of Invasion on Apple+. So far it's pretty disappointing. More of a slow paced drama than an alien invasion sci-fi film. I'm not sure I can stick with it. Anyone else watching this?
  2. HiFidFan

Genelec 8320 or Neumann KH80

OK, after much research and reading reviews here I've narrowed down the choices for my new desktop speakers between these two speakers. I can't decide, maybe I'll glean some info that tips my decision one way or the other from the knowledge base here? Use case. . . Office (loft) that is a...
  3. HiFidFan

SINAD graph

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here, but I'm looking for the DAC SINAD Graph and can't find a link to it anywhere. Does one not exist or what am I missing? Thanks.
  4. HiFidFan

Sonos + Qobuz

Sonos announced it's offering Qobuz on it's S2 platform What Qobuz sound quality is available on Sonos? On Sonos you can stream up to 24-bit/48 kHz Hi-Res FLAC from Qobuz on your S2 compatible hardware. Tracks with a sampling rate above 48 kHz will be delivered to your Sonos hardware as...
  5. HiFidFan

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh Passed Away

Queen Elizabeth II’s husband has died at the age of 99. May he rest in peace.
  6. HiFidFan

Critique my APC H15

So, I've had this in my system for about 15 years. https://www.apc.com/shop/us/en/products/APC-AV-1-5-kVA-H-Type-Power-Conditioner-120V/P-H15 With all the talk about power conditioners here lately, my question is, is there any utility in this particular model? It does seem to regulate...
Top Bottom